Maid for a Day (part 2)

I think I'll do all Jellals also in the end if youeant to read my sorry excuse for not updating. Dont forget this is a one-shot.

Jellal Pov.

Her boobs were right in my face. "Umm Jellal you sure? It looks like your face is competing with my hair!" Erza said. She studied my face. Then she stood up strait and sighed. "So what do you want me to do master? She said. I smirked I loved the way she called me master.

I stood up. Jellal what are you doing? Are you possessed? I walked towards Erza. I was 2 steps away from her. "You have to do everything I say right?" I asked. Erza gulped and nodded. "Great! Then kiss me." I said while taking one step closer. She shook her head.

"N-no" Erza shook her head once again. "Are you defying your master?" I shouted with a hint of anger. I I took a step foward and leaned foward. Our faces were inches apart. She turned red. I leaned in and kissed her she kissed back. I smiled through the kiss. I pulled her to me and whispered a magic spell.

I know short right! Dont worry i promise the next chapter will come soon. My mom told me i couldn't use my phone for like this stuff only for like HW. So I sneakily read. I would update but my mom had an acount so she would check it to make sure i didn't update my books. I only got to update this one. Thats why its short. Sorry it will finnish soon. Not the book the one shot. And oooh i might make some Jerza one shot lemons! I mean like in another book!