The Cake

Sorry short chappie.

Erza Pov.
Jellal opend the fridge. He grabbed random ingredients. "I wanna make Cake." Jellal said jumping up and down like a child. He Grabbed Eggs, milk, cake mix, strawberry's and some frosting.

He did some random things. He threw the mix in a bowl, cracked some eggs, pored the milk, dunked some strawberry's and started to, Mix it up. He was trying to act like a chef which made him dirty his kitchen. All I could do is watch in shock. He poured the mixed blob in a pan and put it in the oven.

He turned towards me with a goofy grin on his face. His hair was white mixed with blue. Powder was everywhere. He had powder all over is clothes.

"Aww Red you didn't help make the cake!" Jellal said. He came closer to me. "But Red you look so cute!" He exclaimed. I shook my head.
"What do you mean by that?" I asked.
"Your face, hair and clothes Red." He chuckled. I looked around. I was coverd by the powder. And weirdly I had the blob thing on my face and hair.

"But you look so cute, I wanna taste it." Jellal came closer. His face inches from mine. I was frozon. He moved his face towards my cheek. He licked my cheek. "Mmhmm. Tasty." Jellal said. I didn't know what to do. Jellal pulled me into a hug. "Come on red its time" He whispered. He then left me alone in the kitchen. He came back with a broom, towel, some rags and a mop.
"Well its time to clean."

2 hrs. Later

Jellal Pov.

~Ding~

The cake finnished. I ran too it and took it out. Erza finnished sweeping the floor. I grabbed 1 plate and 1 fork. Erza sat down. "Next time don't try to play chef." Erza mumbled. I grabbed the fork and put it on the plate.
Erza opend her mouth but before she can say anything I stuffed her mouth full a cake. She looked at me surprised. We ate the rest of the cake together..................

But I have other plans.

Read the next chapter which is coming soon! 'Drunk' yay.