My Maid for a Day (Part 1)

PLEASE READ TO UNDER STAND!

I know i said the next chapter will be drunk but this is not it. This is a Jerza one shot. It does not relate to this story. Jellal im this story joined fairy tail. Kk so please read and ohh a short lemon. And it is in parts. I did not want you guys to wait too much. And yes I still am working in the original chapter.

Lucy's house

Lucy Pov.

This never gets old does it. "Why the hell is every one at my house!" I shouted getting mad. "Because the ships will sail. So lets play truth or dare!" Mira said excitedly.

"No!" every one said. Mira turned into her saiten soul (forget how to spell it) every one backed down exept for Erza. "No Mira I don't want to play." Erza said staring at Mira right in the face. We all had hope for a second but we soon lost it.
"Play and I'll give you 5 cakes." Mira said turning into her normal form.
"Deal" Erza said.

We all sat in the circle and started to play. (Mira, Lucy, Levy, Juvia and Erza are there so you know the other boys are therr too.)

Natsu Pov.
Mira spun the bottle and it landed on me. "Truth or Dare!?" Mira asked i smirked. "Dare!" I said. "I dare you to hold Lucy's boob for 5 min." Mira said. I stood up and walked to Lucy. I sat next to her and held her boob.

~5 min. Later.~

That was super boring well let the games begin!

No ones Pov.

Natsu spun the bottle and it landed on Juvia. "Truth or Dare?" Natsu asked
"Dare" Juvia replied. " I dare you to strip like Gray but only in your bra and underwear." Natsu said. Juvia nodded. She started to strip. All the guys had a nose bleed. Juvia spun the bottle and it landed on Levy.

"Truth or Dare?"
"Dare."
"I dare you to kiss Gajeel." Levy pouted, stood up walked to Gajeel. He got a kiss on the cheek. Mira squealed.

Levy spun the bottle and It landed Laxus. Levy raised an eyebrow. "Dare." Laxus said. "Payback time" Levy mumbled looking at Mira. "I dare you two to make out in the other room for 5 min." Levy said. Every one gasped. Laxus got up and dragged Mira to the other room.

All the other could hear was
Thump
Squeak
"Mmhhmmm"

Laxus came back with an even messy-er hair. Mira looked same. Laxus spun the bottle and It landed on Erza.
"I dare you to be Jellal's maid for a day." Laxus said while grinning. Erza gave him her death glare. "Hmp! I never knew you knew me that well! I guess you do. You were my best friend. Not to mention Mira too." Erza mumbled soo low that only Laxus could hear.

(if you don't get it. Laxus new that she was going to say dare.)

"Fine!" Erza mumbled. She turned away and frowned. After that they all left. (i know it sucks but i like to read truth or dares not write them.)

The Next Day

Jellal Pov.
I stood up walking impatiently. What's talking so long. Can't she requip to one of them?
"So I have to?" Erza asked. "Yes" I replied. Erza came out wearing a maids outfit. I blushed. Erza came to me and put her hands on my forehead.

"Are you okay? Your red!" Erza said while bending down. (he sits after he says yes to Erza) I looked at her boobs. They were right in my face!
"Im alright!" I said while turning even redder.

Please do comment if you want me to right some jerza one-shots and remember I AM A FULL TIME JERZA SHIPPER. EVEN AFTER I DIE! JERZA WILL BE FOREVER!