Fluff

I think thats what you call like a lemon but not a lemon. So like a less intense version of a lemon.

Day 1. 4:00 pm
Mira Pov.
I was handing out drinks, food and what not. Then it hits me. I fall to the floor. I hit the ground with a thud. Then I see a blur. A man with blond hair. Laxus. Aww he cares. No think why do I feel funny? "Mira are you okay?" Laxus asked me. I nodded. I was wobbly but managed to get up the stairs to master's office. "Master do you feel it too?" I asked. "Yes something is wrong but what." he muttered. I went down stairs. The pain lessened. But a few times it was still there. Erza I know your jn trouble I feel it. Be safe.

If you want to you can skip the Lucy Pov. Only if you want.

Lucy Pov.
After Mira collapsed everything went back to normal. But it was stuck on my mind. Why? Why did shse collapse. But wait. I witnessed a Miraxus moment. Fangirl mentally lucy. Fangirl mentally. "Aakk!" I shouted when I felt a hand on my shoulders. "Sheesh chill luce." I turned around and saw natsu. Then I noticed how close our faces were. I blushed. Then he noticed too and I saw a blush spred.
"Ha flamw brain is a tomato!" gray shouted. "Oh yeah ice stripper!" Natsu pulled away to get into a fight. Really gray you ruined my damn moment. When you have your I swear I will destroy it.

Jellal Pov.

"Nice try Erza but that is not the only trick I have up my sleeves. I placed a Vine snake on your body while you were unconscious. Now its time to have fun. Erza Screamed in pane as red tapes went all around her body. To silence her screams I kissed her. She closed her mouth quickly. She didn't kiss back. I snapped my fingers and golden chains held her wrists and anckles I pushed her on the bed and the vine snakes escaped her body. She had this weired look in her eyes. "Now Erza for the fun part!"

Erza Pov.
For the fun part! What does he mean by that? Before I could ask Jellal what doea he mean by that for about the 5th time. He jumps on top of me. Sonce I was chained up I couldn't do much. I felt so helpless!

He cupped my cheeks (on ber face not but) started to kiss me. I didn't kiss back. He rubbed his tounge againts my lips asking for an entrance. I didn't let him in and I closed (or squeezed) my lips tighter. Jellal got annoyed so he made a growling sound. One of his hands left my cheek and slid down untill his hand was on my hips. Ohh no. Don't do I Jellal! Why are you acting so crazy? Then he placed his hand on one of my a*s cheeks and squeezed it. I opend my moith in shock. Then I realized that I fell for his trick. I tried to close my mouth but he already slipped his tounge in. Jellal's tounge started to explore the inside of my mouth. It felt soo strange but soo good. But I still didn't kiss back.

Jellal's hand never moved from my a**. Jellal stoped kissing me. "Erza kiss back. If not you'll face punishment." Jellal said in a angry tone. I didn't know what the punishment was and I didnt want to find out. I kissed him with passion. Jellals other hand left my cheek and went towards my boobs. I felt like rape. His hand statrted to massage my boob. I wanted to moan, but I didnt want to give in either. So I held it in. (like a real man) Then the other hand was removed from my a** and went to the other boob. It was hard to contain the moan but I held it in.

Jellal started to groan in pleasure when his and my tounge were making out. But that wasnt the only thing Jellal was groaning for, it was also for the feel of my boobs. Wait when did i take off my Armor in the first place? Jellal stoped massaging my boobs. He then pulled away from the kiss. He had a huge smirk on his face. "Well that was fun. But tomorrow I hope will be more, Intence." The word Intence never left my brain.

So the chapter was fun I dedicate this one too. @chibi_dono. Dont worry ill update another chapter tonight or tommorow in the morning. Also I felt like 50 shades of Grey right. Also I put flyff pink in the image because the word reminds me of Aries.