Punishment

I found out what a fluff was well... Lets start this chapter. So punishment.

Jellal Pov.
I left her room feeling satisfied. Later on I will free her from those chains. But she wony escape. All I ever wanted was to have something like this. And now I have. I walked to the stairs amd went down. I was baking a cake. Straberry to be exact, for my dear Erza. This cake is ment for you. In this moment you realize Jellal is crazy. And what got him to be like this? Ahh I just cant wait.

Day 2. 10:00 am
Erza Pov.
I woke up in the same room. When is JELLAL going to let me go! Like sheesh. And why did he want me of all people. Oooo does he have a crush on me? Dont be stupid Erza remember he did reject you. So I doubt that. Then why?

Jellals Pov.
I woke up Amazing now time to get dressed. I wore my usual. A tight muscle shirt. Over that my Jacket. Some pants and boots. (crime sorsier is on a break. In this story) Brushed my teeth and went to see my favorite red head. Whoops my mistake, my favorite Scarlet head.

I enterd her room. She was struggling against the chains. "That won't work." I said. She didnt look at me but replied "You never know enless you try.". I jumped on her and went towards her ear.
"How about we make a deal? You stay with me here and never leave." I asked in a suductive tone. She shook her head. I grabed her chin (like the picture) and wisperd once again.
"Its really not an option. You will stay. I either don't cast the sheilding spell or I do? Really your choise." She stared right into my soul.
"Well you have to cast it. But That wont mean I wont try to escape. And I will succeed." She stated with anger in her Voice. "With that tone you deserve Punishment."

And next chapter the real punishment. Sorry I promise in a few ours I will update. Still writing the other cgapter. I just came home from school 17 min. ago so I jest finnished this chapter enjoy. Also dedicated to @RitaGrcmention a user