Drunk

This is the normal chapter. So yay! Hope you like the picture I made. This has a bit of a fluff. CUDDLE MOMENTS 4 LIFE!

No one Pov.

As Erza and Jellal finished the cake their spirits were high. Erza had a huge smile on her face. She sighed and started to play with the fork in her hand. "Whats the matter?" Jellal asked. She shook her head.

"Hey Red Ridinghood! Can I ask you something?" Jellal said aksed witha huge smirk on his face. He just thought of an amazing idea. "What do you want?" asked Erza with a sigh. She looked away from his face.

"Well Red I wanted to know if you want to take a bath together?" he asked while his smirk grew wider. Erza turned to face him. A red face and a unreadable expression on her face.

Jellal stood up and put his hand out. "So will you or will you not?" he asked. She just sat there still shocked. He sighed and picked her up and caried her like a sack of potatoes(i would search that up if i didn't know. IKR im so dumb. I feel so stupid now. Oh dont mind me commenting. Loner for life here kids!)

"Jellal what in the world?! Put me down!" Erza shouted. "Onward!" was the only thing Jellal would say. Once the 'couple' (fangirl scream) reached Jellal's room, he tossed two pairs of clothes on his bed and proceeded to take a bath with Erza.

~Time Skip~ too lazy now but probably next chapter will have the bath time with Jerza. And yes a lemon. And I wont spoil it soo.

Erza and Jellal changed into the clothes Jellal choose and went back to the kitchen. Erza wore Jellal's grey sweatpants and a black long sleeved cotton shirt, it was a bit big and at times you would see her shoulder. Jellal wore black sweatpants and navy blue tight muscle shirt that is sleeveless. (abs) 0//////0 (perv)

Jellal's Pov.

I just couldn't help but to stare at her. The shirt was a bit big and you could see her shoulder. So nice and jucy.... BLOOD. My mouth watered at the thought. (Insert the twist here) She turned to look at me. My eyes lit up at a thought, I went to a cabinet and pulled out a pack of sake. (I think that is what they Drank)

I know that Erza gets wild when she drinks this but still worth a try. Time to have some fun. I placed the pack on the table she gave me a confused look. I Just smirked. "Well Red wanna have a dinking contest?" I asked while opening the packet then bottled. "No!" She said sternly. Hehehe I know.

"Well it looks like Little Red Ridinghood is being a goody two shoes for her Mommy and Grandma." I said while shrugging. 3,2,1 and Now! "Come on lets do this Blues Clues you and me right now!" Erza shouted. With pleasure Scarlet.

~Time Skip~ {One long and hard minutes later with chugging and choking} Now lets see what type of Drunk Jelly is....

No one's Pov.

"NO YOUR NOT DOING IT RIGHT JELLAL!" a loud voice boomed. "But Reeedd it's this way!" said a calm voice to the louder voice. "No! It's up and down." Erza said. "You silly goose! Its whatever way you want it." Jellal said with a soft chuckle.

The red head pouted and crossed her arms. "Eeeeeeeeezzzzzzyyyyyyy! Help meeeeeee!" Jellal said while trying to cheer up the girl. "I can't. Im having a problem with my own!" Erza said with a disapointed tone.

Jellal wrapped his arms around her waist. He grabed her wrists and started to paint the paper in a circular motion. (yes painting) Erza's cheeks slowly turned red of embarrassment. "Ohhhh Reeeddd iss tuuuurrrrning Reeedddd! Yyyyeeeeaaaahhh!" Jellal slurred.

Erza got up and in a drunk manner walked to living room a plopped herself on Jellal's couch. "Red?" Jellal questioned. "IM BORED!" shouted Erza. "You are?" said Jellal. "YES CAN'T YOU SEE THAT. NO BEND TO YOUR KNEES AND BEG FOR MERCY!" Erza randomly shouted. Jellal went to his knees and grabbed something out of his pocket.

"Erza will you fake marry me until we finally marry eachother?" Questioned Jellal. The red head only made a mad face and snatched the ring pop out of his hands and started to eat it. "Yes and olny because im hungry. I AM SO FISHING HUNGRY!" screamed Erza. (and yes fishing) Jellal smiled and grabbed her left hand. He put his mouth on the ring pop and smiled.

Erza gave him a death look. "What in the world do you think you are doing with MY RING POP?! HUH?! TELL ME AND YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD REASON!?!" Screamed the red head with rage. "Im hungry too Grinchy-yey-yey-yey!" Jellal says while doing strange hand motions.

"Hey Ezzy! Can I ask you something?" Jellal asked. Erza only shrugged. "Wanna ditch whatever we're doing and cuddle?" asked Jellal. "U-um sure? YES LOVE TO CUDDLE! U-um if you want!" Erza replied not sure what to answer. "Don't be a silly billy! Come lets go to my room and cuddle!" Jellal said while grabbing Erza's wrists and dragging her upstairs.

Jellal fell on the bed and Dragged Erza down with him. Erza scooted closer to Jellal and snuggled her head on his chest. Their hands never letting go of each other as they fell asleep in Each others arms.

Not that bad huh? Thanks again! I wasn't so sure I was gonna update today or not. And Hey! Its longer right?! Please sorry for spelling mistakes and I know its not my best but I tried right! It was a bit hard. And also if you didn't figure it out

Jellal is the:

SILLY DRUNK!