Broke Free?

Next chapter the lemon. But the Lemon will come soon ill think of the date but soon. Also I hope you saw the Miraxus I put in the chapter before, so those are the tiny bits but they might get better or have a bigger/larger amount. Probably next chapter might have other ships. Sorry for grammer or any mistakes. Also take note it is my first lemon fanfic soo it might not be so lemony. So thats why i am reading other fanfics of lemons. I will do my best.

1 hr later. Day 1 of Kidnaped.

Erza Pov.
I woke up to see both my wrists handcuffed to a bed. How the hell did I even get here? I started to move my wrists but the handcuffs wouldn't budge. I tried to requip a sword (forgot what its called) but the sword didn't appear. This thing must somehow block my magic. Then all of the sudden the door opens. In enters
Jellal.

"J-jellal what are you doing here?" I asked trying to maintain my voice.
"Why paying my favorite Scarlet haired friend." Jellal responded with a huge grin on his face.
"Ohh my you don't know the truble it is to capture you. First to kidnap all those girls-" "Are the girls okay?" I asked while cutting him off.

"Why yes Scarlet but its you who should be worrying." Jellal gave me a huge grin on his face. I mean it was creepy. Like a rapist mixed with a killer. "You dont know how happy I am to see you again Erza, oh what fun we will have!" Jella stated with a dreamy look on his face.
"Uh W-what d-do you m-mean by fun?" I asked the crazy man infront of me. What has gottin into him. Is he possesed?(<- don't know how to spell the word.) why is Jellal crazy. I thought we were cool. Well after i found out Ultear was missing but- never mind.

"Oh you silly pickle, dont worry you will find out soon." Jellal said while rubbing his hands together.

"So Jellal were are we?" I asked looking around. I spotted the window and noticed that we were-"In the woods!" I shouted. "Oh Erza where else would we have fun." That word again fun. "Really Jellal what do you mean by fun?" I asked. I was afraid to find out so I tried and tried to break the handcuffs but the wouldn't budge.
"Erza don't even try honestly. And in a matter of minutes you'll find out." Jellal said with the creepiest grin in the world. No! I shall not be outdone by measly handcuffs. You are stronger than this Erza! Pull your self together! And with that final sentence I broke free. "Ha Jellal! Now what!" I did my happy dance mentally. "Nice try Erza but that is not the only thing I have up my sleeves. I -"

Ohhhhhhhhh cliff hanger dont worry ill either update tonight or tommorw. Its cool. So the lemon strts later. So the original chapter title was 'Lemon Starts Here?' but I did no lemon so I changed it. Sorry if its too long. I personally love long chapters.