The Punishment Starts Now.

In case if you guys ever wonderd where I got my photos I make them for each chapter. Your welcome. Also Remember the Shield spell I made it up. Okay. Remember a punishment not a lemon.

Jellal Pov.

"And with that tone you deserve Punishment." Her eyes widen. I made my evil laugh. (if i were Jellal id be thinking 'Yasssssssss I have you now!' but im not him also going off topic but did you see how they updated the characters jellal looks less cuter. But he us still bae.) My evil laugh made Erza Struggle more. I put my weight on Erza. Her breathing slowed a bit, her heart rate started beating faster. Her face was so close. But that was not going to distract me from what I am about to do.

I uased my telekinisis to open the cabinet door. (in the manga/anime he has that power I found that out when "accidentally" searched up his name and info.) So I found the whip. (s*x toy whip. Also comment if you want me to type the whole words) I gave her an evil smirk. She gave me a glare. Then her eyes widen when she relized what I was about to do. She opend her mouth to scream. But I quickly put my lips on her. She closed her mouth and didn't kiss back. Im not stupid Erza. I know squeezing your a*s wont work. So I moved my hands towards her boobs. I didnt even touch them and her mouth flew right open. I slipped my tounge in. And with that opportunity she bit my tongue.

I jumped off of her. "F**k. What the heck Erza. I was going to be kind, but now NO!" I shouted. I gripped the whip tight. I made an ex mark on her shirt. (in case this whip doesn't hurt. Well it is an se* toy so it shouldnt hurt. But this whip can cut through clothes.) The whip missed because of Erza's movment and struck her stomach part of the shrit making that part rip open. (the shirt not the skin)
She was now more desperate to escape. I recited a few words casting a spell. (Making up the word for the shield spell)
"Irie lo de parte coovre le de nie cashanilo" I whispered. Then I looked out the window. To see an azure colored light. (like his sexy hair) Then I turned my attention back to the red head. She was struggling against one chain. She was at the point of breaking it. Well thats Erza for you. I jumped on her, or sitting on her to be exact. She struggled even more.
"Stop struggling Red. Its no use." I said in a soothing voice. (i know using mira's nickname) She looked at me wide eyed. I gripped her shirt tight and ripped it off. She stared at me with discust.
"Whats the matter Red. Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Nothing just that you would really do this to a person." Erza said giving me slight sass. (sas sounds so fun. I like saying that with a slight attitude.)

"Red thats not the only thing I would do to a person." I wisperd in her ear giving her the seductive tone. I breathed in her strawberry sent. No perfume this is the real thing. I felt her body tense underneath me. Her breath on my cheek. It felt Sooooooooooo good.

Erza Pov. (Finally right)

So this is what he ment by Intense.
He breathed in deeply. My body grew tense. I felt him slowly rising. Then I remembered her ripped off my shirt. His hands traveld down my body. Stopping on my boobs. His hands touched it. (Remember she has a bra on. And I tried so hard not to put. 'he gripped it right' thats my word right there.) Jellal soon let go of my boobs and travelled to my waist. He burried his face in my neck. Then he started to suck on it. Or in other words giving me a hickey. His hands went towards my back then to my a**. He tightens his grip on by butt. He then moved his lips to the rest of my neck. He gave me a line of hickeys. I felt weak. I felt a puddle of wetness on my neck. I knew it was blood.

And he sucked my blood like a vampire. He was enjoying it, me not so much. He lowerd his face and stopping near my breast. I felt so helpless. He buried his face in there and started to lick me there. He then stopped. "Well I think thats enough of a punishment. Well I guess Ill take you off these chains. But behave." He snapped he fingers and the chains came off. I requiped into new clothes. (Like the clothes in the GMG when she meets Jellal then Milliana Then Gray. So picture it. Ill show a pic in the next chapter)

I still felt weak. I sat on the bed and buried my face in my hands. Uhh I feel so helpless. I just want it to stop. A wave of dizziness hits me. I look up and everything is blurry. My head is spinning. I close my eyes, but when I try to open them it wont work.
"Well its about time." Jellal says. I feel him come closer to me. Those were the last words I heard before I fell onto the bed, the last words before I fell into a deep sleep.

Sorry it took so long to update. I was at my aunts and no WFIFI. Like girl how do you live. And it took forever. We ate then my mom talked for hours. I just wanted to go and update but nooooo my mom wants to talk until her mouth drops like really mom hurry up. Also I want to ask. What if I put a slight twist. Like make this a bit of a vampire. Story. Like you get me
Please vote comment. I wont updatr untill I vote. The due date to vote is in about 12 hrs so please comment. 1039 words. Yay!