May I have this dance?

- - - Cally's POV- - - -

The truck finally stopped. I sighed in relief. I was starting to feel claustrophobic. I pushed open the door and jumped out. Letting out a breath and sucking in all the air I could hold. Oli chuckled. I felt weird wearing a dress like this. It was so...airy.It felt as if I wasn't wearing anything at all. Yet I'd never been this comfortable in my own skin.
I looked around and gasped. Everyone here was getting dropped off by shiny new cars. Then there was our ride. A beat up blue truck that was rusting over one wheel.
Oli wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me along. The place we were going in was a big building that was all white bricking and had these big brown doors in front. The doors had intricate patterns, like castle doors.It had a huge parking lot and a big sign in front that said. 'Dance Away' it was white and the letters were with blue lighting that flickered. We walked in through the doors, his mom and brother following soon after. A man at a brown desk that was in between the two doors greeted us.

"Dance,Dinner,or both?" He asked briskly. Oli's mom came forward.

"Dance." She said simply handing him a credit card that she pulled out of her bra. I chuckled. The man sliced the card across the card slot and handed it back, moving his eyes up and down Oli and I.

"Very pretty dress." He said with a smirk. Oli rolled his eyes.

"Go right in." He said pointing to the door on his left, laughing softly under his breath. Oli pushed it and it opened. I gasped. It had golden flooring and white walls. In the very front of this huge room was a stage where a band played. The stage had white curtain like things flowing across it and on each side of it. Lots of couples waltz'd around the room. Oli held my waist to him and walked us in. He turned to me.

"May I have this Dance?" He asked bowing. I laughed feeling the heat pushing against my cheeks. Knowing my luck I looked like a tomato. I curtzied, trying my best at keeping the lady like components of myself.

"Yes you may." He chuckled and pulled me in and we danced across the floor. He twirled me and pulled me back into his chest.

"I'm having a lot more fun then I thought I would." I said. He chuckled.

"That's comforting." He said. I nodded. He tipped me back. He pulled me up. People clapped as we waltzed and twirled and he picked me up like in the movies. He set me back down. Grinning from ear to ear.

"Now sir, where did you learn to dance like this?" I said, doing my best to follow his steps. By now I just felt like I was in a fairy tale. My feet gliding across the floor in a way I never knew they could. Oli kept his eyes locked on mine.

"Some people just bring the dancer out of you." He said, twirling me again. He pulled my backside back into his chest as the song changed to a smooth jazz. The music seemed to dance with us. I felt Oli's breathe against my neck. My hair standing on end.

"You've brought out I said smiling. He shook his head.

"Rude." I kissed him. His lips moved against mine. I then felt a tap on my shoulder.

"May I have a dance?" I heard someone asked. I looked to see Oli's mom. She was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen in my whole life. I nodded.

"Ofcourse." I said stepping aside. I smiled and walked over to one of the many love seats that were against the walls of the room. I sat down and clasped my hands. I looked around the room. Everyone in the room looked stunning. Even the waitors and that's something you don't see everyday. Women had there hair crimped,curled,up,down,straightened,brushed,teased you name it and you'd find it here. One particular couple caught my eye. I laughed a little at the sight.The woman was extremelly short and the guy was big and extremelly tall. You could see the woman had heels twice the hieght she wanted them by her dance. She wabbled and her man would catch her and make it look like they were twirling. The girl fell into his arms. I was with in hearing length. She grumbled something.