Im here for you

Oli's POV

We walked into the school hand hand. I ignored the stares and laughs. I could feel her grip on my hand tighten. I leaned down to her ear.

"It's okay." I whispered. She looked up at me.

"Why can't school just be over all ready." She said sadly. I smiled. I pulled her to me. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder. John looked away from the others and glared. I smiled brightly and walked over to them. The guys looked at me in shock.

"What? Is there a problem?" I asked. They all gulped and shook there heads. I didn't have as much control as John but I had enough that kept them scared. Cally kept her head down. I pulled her away from them. Our next classes were together so we'd be okay..Hopefully. I held her tighter as we entered the class room. We sat down in the back. A girl in the more preppy groups turned to her. She was very pretty but all that was fake. The tan she had probably from a tanning bed. Her face probably from a pound after pound of makeup.

"So..I heard your the new hooker...Wanna have some fun Cally?" She asked giggling. Cally breathed in then smiled.

"Aww you sorry that I took your title? Aw Sweety more guys will want you don't worry once you get another implant for your boobs they'll come don't worry." Cally said. The girl glared at her. I chuckled.

"My boobs are real thank you very much." She said angrily. Cally scoffed.

"Yeah you and Paris hilton have real boobs." She said sarcastically. The girl sighed.

"Your just upset that mine are better then yours." She said. Cally looked at her and laughed.

"Yeah I want your boobs Kara..I do so bad just like I want aids..That's all on my friggen list." She said. I bursted out laughing. The girl turned to me.

"Oli! Fine we can ask him. Oli who would you rather? Me or..Her." She said her with disgust. Cally rolled her eyes and pushed her bangs back. Her blue eyes peered into mine. I could tell that she wanted to cry she wanted to punch someone but was using all of her strength to stay together.

"I'd rather do it ALL with Cally. I'd be afraid if I went to touch you something would pop or fall off." The girls eyes got wide.

"Ass." She muttered and turned forward. Cally's cheeks were bright red. I smirked.

"You feel better now." Cally opened her mouth then shut it grinning.

"Yes very." She said happily. I chuckled the teacher came to the board and did attendance.

---

The last bell rang and me and Cally walked out of the school.

"HEY OLI!" I turned to see John screaming my name.

"HAVE FUN SCREWING A WHORE." He yelled. He started laughing with the others. I chuckled.

"YOU MAD THAT SHE WANTS IT FROM ME AND NOT YOU?!?" I yelled back and walked with cally to my house. Cally sighed.

"I'm not going back there." She said. I turned to her. I cupped her face in my hands.

"No one is going to do anything to you with me here. I promise." She scoffed.

"Your one of the reasons this is happening anyway." She mumbled. I sighed.

"I know and I'm sorry I was stupid." She nodded.

"I just don't want to be in school anymore." I shook my head picking her up. She looked at me confused.

"What are you doing?" She asked. I shook my head.

"I can't tell you but its going to make you happy since you didn't go to prom." She scoffed.

"I didn't want to go." She said. I went up the steps of my house. I opened the door.

"Well your going to go whether you like it or not." I said. I saw my mom.

"You have a dress she could wear?" I asked. She cocked an eyebrow then nodded.

"Put it on her." I said and dropped her. My mother nodded and pulled her along. I walked up to my room. I wanted ot make her smile and I was going to get my way. I grabbed my dress pants and my black button up shirt. I walked out of my room pushing my blonde hair back. I then saw Cally walk out of my mothers room. She was wearing a black dress. It stuck to her chest then at her waist was a gold buckle and a black belt to match the dress and then a ruffle black cloth that had a sparkly see through cloth over top of it that went to a bit before her knee. I smiled. I grabbed her hand and pulled her to me kissing her lips. My mom awed. I chuckled.

"Where's that place with dancing?" I asked. My mom cocked an eyebrow.

"That expensive place where you eat then you have an option of dancing in the dance hall." My mom nodded.

"Like a block from your dad's work." I nodded.

"You wanna come too?" Cally asked my mother. I looked at my mom. She beamed.

"MATT!" She yelled. I heard muffles from my brothers room. He opened his door. He was still in his pj's and his hair all muffled.

"Yeah?" He asked sleepily. My mom rolled her eyes.

"Get your dress pants on and that blue button up shirt we're going dancing." My mom said excitedly.

"Who am I dancing with?" He asked looking back between my mom and Cally. I smirked and pointed at mom. He groaned.

"Matt if you don't I  will to your college and kiss you during lunch." My mom said. My brother groaned.

"Fine." He said angrily and shut the door. It took him less then 5 minuets and he was ready.

"Ready." Hee grumbled. My mom ran over to him and put her hands through his hair.

"Mom!" He whined. My mom groaned.

"Oh shut up." She growled. I laughed. Cally giggled.

"We're going to have to take your truck." My mom said.

"Theres not enough room." My brother whined. My mom nodded.

"Cally will have to sit on your brothers lap." I chuckled.

"We could get a ticket for that." I said. My mom waved her hand.

"I'll pay for it if we do now come on!" My mom said excitedly. I laughed and held Cally to my side and walked with her down the steps. We walked over to my brothers truck. He unlocked it and my mom jumped in to the middle. My brother in the drivers seat. I jumped in. Cally climbed on to my lap closing the door. She laughed.

"This is soo much like prom." She said playfully. I nodded.

"Except my mom is with us..That's really the only difference." I cocked an eyebrow.

"Really?" She asked. I laughed and shook my head my brother started up the truck and went on for the dance.