How could You?!?

--Cally’s POV--

I looked up at Oli. It was 5:30 and ofcourse I was already up. His hair all messed up and his eyes shut tight.I laughed as his upper lip twitched. I know it’s somewhat creepy that I’m practically watching him sleep but what else am I going to do? This isn’t my house. I yawned and my phone vibrated. I opened it. It was an email from John. I cocked an eyebrow. I got up and walked out of his room and into the bathroom shutting the door silently and slowly.

John: He’s been lieing to you..

The message said. I cocked an eyebrow.

“And who would he be?” I said aloud. I then clicked the play button and loading went across the screen. I tilted my iPhone and watched intently. I turned the volume all the way up. It loaded and started playing. I then saw where it was. It was in my room! I then saw me and Oli kissing. Me pulling my shirt off then his. It then stopped at when Oli said I gotta tell you something. I felt exposed. That was a personal thing. I didn’t have John in my contacts. I then stood up and tiptoed to Oli’s room and slowly pulled Oli’s phone off the stand and went to his contacts. Avoiding all the 25 messages from people. I went down to John’s contact and got his number and typed it into my phone. I set Oli’s phone back down. It was 5:45 now. I grabbed my bag and went to the bathroom.

Cally: What was that email for? whose been lying to me?

I texted to John. I washed my face then body and pulled on my clothes and started on my hair and make up. My phone vibrated on the corner. I picked it up and looked at it.

John: who the fuck is this?

I cocked an eyebrow. Who else would be asking you those questions idiot? I said to myself in my head.

Cally: Cally dummy.

I texted. I brushed through my hair. No need to straighten it today. I put on my foundation and eyeshadow,eyeliner,mascara and lip gloss. My phone vibrated.

John: DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS?

I chuckled. Wow anger management much. I picked my phone up and looked at it.

Cally: Yes I do and you sent me the email earlier like 5:30 so you must have been up.

I could already hear myself saying that in my head. I finished and sighed at my reflection. I grabbed all my stuff and walked out of the bathroom. I then saw Oli’s mom. She was really nice and had a southern accent she was really funny. She was wearing her hair up in a bun along with a long silky blue dress. Wow..She dress like this every day? I asked myself. She smiled at me.

“Good mornin sweety. I’m making breakfast. You want some?” She asked sweetly in that accent. I could never say no to that anyway. I nodded.

“Let me help you.” I said walking down the steps dropping my bag next to the door. She smiled.

“You don’t have to sweety.” I nodded.

“I know but I want to..You made dinner and let me stay here it’s the least I can do.” I said smiling. Okay ya I know major sucking up to her but I have to make a good impression on her. She laughed.

“Alrighty I’m making pancakes and bacon along with scrambled eggs and toast.” My eyes got wide.

“Wow that’s a lot.” I said astounded. I then covered my mouth. Shouldn’t have said that! I yelled at myself. She giggled.

“Yeah darlin you have to make a lot in this house those two boys eat enough to feed a whole damn town.” She said laughing and walking into the kitchen. I watched her in awe it was like she was on air when she walked. I was a model and I couldn’t even walk like that. I followed her in and she grabbed a bowl and handed me the mix and ingredients. My phone vibrated as I was stirring.