Broken </3

]]]]]]]]Cally's POV[[[[{{{{{{

The last bell finally rang. I jumped out of my seat and pushed through people. I couldnt wait to get to Jasons. Jason went to a private school. It cost his parents a fortune but he gets amazing grades so they dont worry about it. His house was about 3 houses away from the mall so it would take me a measley 10 minuets to walk there. I shoved through people.

"Hey watch where ur going dip shit." A guy said as i shoved him into the wall. i shrugged and ran out of the school. Oliver caught my eye he was talking with the plastics. I looked down.

"Please dont see me please dont see me." I said silently.

"Hey." I heard Olivers low voice say. I rolled my eyes and put on a smiled.

"Hey." i said pretending my enthusiasm. He smiled brightly.

"I could drive you to Jasons." He said. I looked at him confused.

"Phone in math. Your not good at texting in class everyone on the side of you could see the text." I groaned.

"How rudee.... Could you?" I asked pleadingly. Oliver chuckled.

"Suree." He said smiling.

"Wheres your car?" I asked. I saw the black underneath his blonde. Damn... He looked rly good. He looked at me.

"I used my bro's truck.Its right over there." I nodded seeing the blue ford. I walked over to the truck and jumped into the front seat. Oliver put the keys in the ignition.

"Wheres his house?" He asked pulling out of the school parking lot. I sighed. This was going to be awkward.

"3 houses down on the right from the mall." I said. I glided my fingers across the leather on the seats. The mirror had two blue and blqck dices. The truck had beer cans underneath each seat and it smelt like alcohol and piss mixed together. But it was rly nice on the outside and the leather and apolstry were rly nice.

"So..." Oli said. I laughed.

"When do you wanna do the tutoring thing Miss Finch talked about?" Oli groaned.

"I thought u were just playing along i didnt think you were gonna actually do it." I laughed. He looked at me pleadingly.

"Keep ur eyes on the road and tomorrow sounds good. My mom will be home then..." Oli tilted his head.

"Is she there today?" I shook my head.

"Shes a manager to different bands and artists.. Shes gone for months at a time." Oli nodded.

"My mom is dead." He said with no sig s of emotion. I looked at him.

"I-I-im sorry." I said. He nodded.

"Her and my dad got into a car crash she died instantly my dad somehow survived." I could now hear emotion and sadness in his voice i then saw his eye start to water. I gulped. I patted his shoulder. He sighed and wiped his eyes.

"We're almost there." He said. I now saw the Kingsly mall. The car was at the stop light a little away from Jasons. I saw his pitch black mustang parked in the driveway. I smiled. I lost my breath as i saw a red lambo drive in and park in his driveway. I tilted my head. His parents are at meetings right now...

"Park in the driveway of the house next door." I said. I looked at oliver pleadingly. He nodded and did as i said. I ducked a little and watched. A girl with black hair and blue and purple streaks was in the car. Jason sat beside her. I tried to hear what they were saying.

"thanks for getting me the modeling job J... I dont know how ill ever repay you." She said seductivly. I squinted to see Jasons bright smile.

"My pleasure but my friend is coming over soon so u need to go." She sighed.