The Good Life is what I need

-this introduces new characters that I thought would be cool to have in it and it makes a good twist for ya vote comment fan or in need of an editor so talk to me :)

Cally’s POV-

I watched him jump into his truck and drive down the street. I groaned as my head started to ache from all my darn crying. I stepped back and shut the door. I turned and pushed my hair back. I walked through the living room and kitchen to my room. I walked into my bathroom. I stopped and looked at myself in the mirror. I gulped.

“What has he done to you? Who are you?” I said leaning towards the mirror. I put my hand on the glass. My blonde hair pushed forward. My eyes glistened now a light green. I looked at my cheeks that were bright red from my tears. My eyeliner and mascara had clashed and I had officially became a raccoon. I tilted my head back. I never felt so alone until now. Everything had changed since now. I lost my ‘friends’ if I could consider them. I lost my boy friend. What’s next? I thought.

    I pulled the drewer open and pulled out my wash cloth and facial cleanser. I put the cleanser on my face then ran the faucet. I felt the cold water going through my fingers. I splashed the water against my face. The cold water clashed with my skin. It dripped off. It felt so good. I kept my eyes closed to keep the soap from going into my eyes and blinding me. I grabbed a towel off of the shower curtain. I patted it against my face. I felt my bangs and hair against my face. I pushed my hair back. I sighed. I looked back in the mirror. My pale skin even whiter. My eyes glistened. My cheeks now just white and not tear stained. I felt bad for breaking down in front of John like that. It isn’t like I planned that but I just..I broke down. I had been getting hurt to many times now. It was rediculous. I heard my phone vibrate on my side table. I sighed and ran to it and looked at it.

Oliver: Can we atleast talk about this?

I shut my phone and sat it down.

“That is the last thing I want to do.” I said aloud. I laid on my bed. I’ve been depressed before. It’s something that everyone goes through no matter who you are really. I just..This was bad. I mean the Jason thing was easy to get over because I had..Oliver to be there to help me get through it. I had someone there with me the whole way. I had someone that comforted me and actually showed that they cared. I didn’t care if anyone noticed me. That wasn’t how I was. If you got me you got me. It didn’t matter. But after being so you relied on yourself and no one else. Having it change abruptly in a day or two it’s a big change. I had been forever okay with being alone. But then He changed it completely. He made me so I relied on others. He changed it. And once all my walls were down...I got screwed over. Now I was that girl that felt alone. I never knew how sad I must have looked to people until now. I never knew the difference between feeling alone and not feeling alone. Not until now atleast. I pondered through my thoughts. I stared up at my ceiling. I sighed. I wanted to do what I always did but I didn’t feel like getting up. My head still ached..Hell my body ached. I used to be so I read comic books and listened to music. I read Umbrella Academy and put on My Chemical Romance or Black Veil Brides maybe even The Used. It would help me because the comics usually contained some type of violence. I know I sound like a serial killer but I’m not believe me. I got up and off of my bed. I walked over to my closet. It was like any other until you looked behind the clothes. I had the full rack of clothes and then a shelf over top of it that had boxes and photo albums and cd’s and posters I kept away so they wouldn’t get ruined. I pushed the clothes on the hangers to the sides. It took all my strength because clothes are NOT light. I then slid through them. I had only a big shelf behind them. My closet WAS a walk-in until my comic book craze began. I smirked. I had to shelves of comics and then a little chair and light and stand in the corner.

(Authors note: (I have this in my room so yes it is possible.)

I had my ipod in my pocket I pulled it out and took out the head phones and played My Chemical Romance. I clicked on Black Parade. I loved black parade best album ever. It started playing The End. I set it down on the stand and then turned to my shelves. I know it may make me look like a dork for keeping comic books but cool people read them to. Like Gerard Way and the other MCR members and Andy Six and if that isn’t enough oh well. I pulled out Umbrella Academy. I sat in my chair. I wanted to leave everything and everyone has there own way of doing it. This was my way.