Knowing

___________Olivers POV_______

I opened my eyes as the sunlight peaked through Cally's windows.Just think. My friends could be watching me. They saw me caring for her last night. I felt horrid for doing this. I sighed. I looked at the clock on her side table. It was 7 we had an hour b4 8 so we had atleast 40 minuets to get ready. I needed to get some clothes. Cally groaned and sat up. Her blonde hair was muffled and all over. Her makeup was smudged. She yawned and stretched. She then saw me. She stopped in midyawn and stared at me. Her eyes got wide and her hand came to her mouth.

"We didnt..." She drownded off. I chuckled.

"No but you wanted to. You wanna have some fun?" I said mimiking her in a high voice. She blushed.

"Oh my god... Im such a slut.." She said. I chuckled.

"You look like a racoon." I said cupping her face in my hands.She laughed.

"Yeah under ur eyes u have black. I didnt know u wore eyeliner." She said wiping under my eyes. I groaned.

"Yeah i did it all for you. You see these snakebites.. All you." I said revolving my fingers around my bottom lip. She giggled.

"Aww I feel special." She said. She looked at me and pulled away. She fled to her bathroom and shut the door. I stared at the bathroom door. Did I - My thoughts were cut short when i heard a disturbing sound. I walked to the door. I knocked on it.

"Cally are you ok?" I heard the sound again.

"No.. Im fine jus... Go away..." I sighed and opened the door. Cally was hugging the toilet. Her eyes were shut and her hair was in her face. I kneeled beside her and pulled her hair back. She looked at me.

"I dont feel good.." She said. I smiled.

"I kinda got that." I said. She smirked.

"Thats helpful." She said. Her face turned pale and she hurled intothe toilet. She sat up Nd wiped her mouth off on a piece of toilet paper. She stood up. She helped me up.

"I have to go to the studio.. I have to do boy and grl modeling pics.. With Jason... Could you come with me?" She asked. I pulled her into me. She gulped.

"I'll be right there with you." I said. I meant it and the prank was starting to get to me. I'd have to have a chat with John then all this would be over. Cally smiled and hugged me.

"What all did i do last night?" She asked. I thought for a moment. What if it was only the boo's talking... What if she didnt...

"Nothing rly... Just u kept on trying to rape me.... And we kissed." I said. I didnt want her to reject me.

"Oh.. Like mmmyeah mwa mwa mwa mwa or just mwa." She said looking at me. I chuckled.

"Never heard those being said like that but ok. Mwa mwa." I said. She nodded.

"I'm not gonna be in a relationship for a while." She said. she went to pull away. I didnt want to let go.. I never wanted to let go...

"You can let go of me now." She said. I nodded and slowly removed my arms from her waist. I looked at the clock it was 8:01.

"You should stay home. I'd stay with you." I said.

"Uh...Okay.." She said wiping her eyes.

"I hae to go to the studio anyway i need to talk to Jer you can come if u wanna but u dnt have to." Yeah boo's were talking. I looked down sadly.

"Hey u ok?" Cally asked. I nodded. She went to the mirror nd fixed her makeup.

"I have to look good for when Jasons there... Do you think it could have been a mistake like he was forced to kiss her? No thats stupid..." She went on like this for a couple minuets. How could she still like him? How could she have this much energy after drinking? These questions ran through my head.