Surprise....

{{{{{Cally's POV}•{•}•{•{•{•{•{€{€{%~<|€{*}€~!

i looked in my mirror. I was rly pale but i didnt have pimples so thats good. I ruffled my hair and left my room. my phone vibrated in my skinny jeans pocket. I pulled it out.

Jason: Hey

I felt my heart skip a beat. Jason was a scene model too but i knew him ever since i was 5. I had the biggest crush on him and he knew i did but he had q girl friend. well he would go around.. You see he was a major player and unfortunantly players were what i was attracted to. He didnt want to hurt me so he refused to date me. Which means he has some feelings correct? I pulled my blue plaid hoodie on and put the hood up. I plugged in my head phones and started on for school. My mom waved from the living room.

From me:Hey J

i texted and started walking. A red convertable stopped beside me due to the red light. The girls inside were the plastics. They all were blonde except One brunnete. Sasha. Sasha was nice but i stayd clear. Sasha waved. I nodded the others scoffed. i rolled my eyes.

"Have u ever heard of a thing called fashion?" A blonde asked. I smirked.

"Yeah but its a worr u need to look up." I said and kept walking. A got into the school and pushed through people. I looked to see. Shit.. I had to get through the jocks in order to get to my locker.. They picked on me a lot. All of them except one. He was tall and had like bieber hair but it was light blonde. He had ivy green eyes and was skinny and quite muscular. He saw me and smiled. I tilted my head in confusion and then smiled back.

"Can you move please?" I asked one. His name was John and was a complete ass. He turned to me.

"Aww does the little emo need to get to her locker?" I rolled. my eyes.

" Yes the friggen emo needs to get to her locker and if u dnt move i'll have u know i have knees and remember ur not wearing a cup right now." I said threw clentched teeth. John's eyes got wide then he smirked.

"What are u gonna do beat me with ur hair brush?" They all bursted out laughing except Oliver he looked down ashamed. What is it an inside joke? I rolled my eyes.

"Get out of my way now." I said. John and jake smirked and made a wall in front of my locker. I punched john in the chest he looked at me.

"Owww that hurt." He said sarcastically. Oliver groaned.

"Come on guys leave her alone." He said. I looked at him in disbelief. Mr. Head jock defending me? Damn.. John and jake did as he said. I nodded.

"Thanks." Oliver nodded.

"Anytime." He managed to get out. I wonder if he was high. Thats prolly why he helped me. He looked down at me and smiled. i opened my locker quickly and shoved my books in it I then got up on my tippy toes and lurched for him.

{{{{{{{Olivers POV{€{£{=~¥~£{¥{•{•{•{•{•{•{•{•~!~>|€|

I watched as she got on her tippy toes. I gasped as she lurched towards me. She looked in to my eyeballs.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked. Hearig my "friends" laughing. She pulled away.

"Well ur not high and ur breath in need of brushing by the way dont smell like alcohol." I looked at her and laughed.

"Do i have to be high in order to help you?" i asked. She shrugged. She was beautiful. She was wearing a white shirt with a black cammie underneath. I looked down and stared. Damn.. She got some..

"Dude what are u staring at?" John asked. i blinked.

"Sorry.." I said. I waved by to Camra girl and walked with John to class.