Betrayed

-Oli's POV-

The man driving kept talking. I blocked him out. I kept my eyes on her. Her eyeliner and mascara leaked down her cheeks. Her eyes were shut tight. I then watched as her whole body eased. Her grip on my hand stopped. Her hand felt cold. I frowned. i let go of her hand and nestled it against her side on the gurny. I then looked down sighing.

"I take it shes knocked out?" The man in front asked. I nodded.

"Yeah.." I said. I felt weird at the moment. It looked like she was dead. She felt cold and looked paler then usual.

"How come she looks like this?" I asked caressing her face with my fingertips.

"like what?" The guy asked. I rolled my eyes.

"Shes paler nd cold." I said worriedly. He chuckled.

"Thats what happens when u get put unconcious. The blood flow isnt as constant to ur face as usual the flow gets put to a..Well it jus slows down greatly nd the body just takes it as a sleeping or break ya know?" This guy sounded like he was from jersey. We werent even close to jersey nd he should go back. Jersey people nd there attitudes..I thought.

The ambulance came to a stop. The doors opened and two people pulled Cally out. I jumped out running after them. A woman stopped me as they pulled her into emergency care.

"You'll have to wait here sir until a nurse calls you in." She said. I watched as the doors opened and closed and the men with the gurny were now unseen. I sighed and looked down at the women. She was quite short and frail with golden locks going to her shoulders. I nodded.

"The waiting room?" I asked pointing to a door." She nodded. I opened the door slowly and sat down next to a women that looked tired. It was her me and a little boy. He was short with black hair and brown eyes. He ran up to me. The woman held her hand up to her forhead rubbing it sighing.

"I'm four years ol." The child said. I nodded.

"Awesome." I said. The woman looked like she was going to havw nervous break down. The child nodded and ran to the door. He went to open it.

"Jeffrey come here..Now." She said threw clentched teeth. I watched her. Her hair was up in a bun and was sprayed heavily. Jewlry and rings were across hee fingers and she was wearing a blue silk blouse and black dress pants and black high heeled boots. Jeffry turned and rolled his eyes.

"You roll your eyes at me? I'll roll your head right on to the floor. Who do you think your dealing with?"She said angrily. I bit my lip holding my laughs. The child groaned and stomped over.

"But mom.." He whined she picked him up and dropped him into the seat. The cushion making a thud. He coughed like she was choking him as she put her hand on his leg holding him down from getting up. He shoved her away and ran around the room screaming. I rolled my eyes and gripped the arm of the chair as this continued for the next 25 minuets.

The woman then stood up.

"That is enough." She growled picking him up and dropping the child into the seat. He then jumped up. I leaned back in the chair closing my eyes. I then felt someone jump on me. I opened my eyes. He climbed all over me like i was a jungle gym.

"Jeffry." The woman yelled and picked him up and dropped him again. He got up again and ran around the room screaming. I glared at the child. I am going to kill you I thought in my head, hoping the child had telepathy and would stop. But knowing my luck for the next hour this went on. Me and the woman both held our hands up to our temples massaging our heads hoping the head aches would fade. The child threw things and destroyed the room. The woman yelled at him and dropped him in his seat every second. After another 30 minuets the child fell asleep finally in the arms of his mother. I sighed in relief. I then saw a man in dress pants and a white sweater come in.

"Pa is gonna be fine." He said excitedly. The woman nodded picking up the child she dropped the child into the mans arms. Shw glared at him.

"Babe what is it?" He asked. She scoffed and punched him dead in the face. I brought my hand to my chin to hold up my jaw.

"5 full hours of screaming...It doesnt take 5 hours for you to check you jus didnt want to pit up with him." Shw muttere angrily and stomped off and threw the door. The man the child in his arms ran after her. I smirked. My head ache had finally gone. I was starting to get worried. i stood up and walked out. I saw the nurse from earlier.

"Hey, is she okay? Its been 3 hours." I said. She sighed.

"Yes,yes, I forgot to get you an hour ago go ahead shes in room 331." She said annoyed. I scoffed.

"Rude.." I muttered pushing past her and into the hallway. I looked at the numbers next to the doors. I sighed. I was only in the 200's Cally would be all the way at the end of the building. I started to run. I looked at the doors and kept going.

"HEY NO RUNNING!" Someone yelled i groaned and stopped i then looked at the door. 331. I smirked.

"Thanks." I said down the hallway hoping the person who yelled at me heard. I walked in. Cally was watching tv a remote in her hand and her cell in the other. She had a wrap aeound her waist and around her ankle and head. She groaned.

"Can I leave now." She whined. A nurse came from the bathroom.

"Callistra you need to stay for the night 2 of your ribs are broken." The woman said annoyed. Cally glared at her.

"I swear to god you call me that again and I'll put you into a coma. Oli you just gonna stand there?" Shw asked. I blushed and walked in. She looked at me.

"Thanks." She muttered. I sighed.

"Can we have a minuet?" I asked the nurse. She nodded.

"Little brat.." She muttered and walked out. I sat on the edge of the bed.

"Please.." I said. Cally groaned.

"Please what? Oli we're done.. You didnt even tell me." I scoffed.

"For a good reason." I muttered. She sighed. I then heard footsteps coming in threw the door. Cally beamed. I saw her eyes glitter. I turned. I was shocked. She hated him...I looked at him and watched him walk over to her. He waved at me and then hugged Cally. Am I missing something? I thought. I cocked an eyebrow.

"What?" Cally asked annoyed. I shook my head. John smiled.

"Oli can we talk outside for a moment?" He asked. I nodded. We walked out into the hallway.

"Would it be okay if I dated Cally?" He blurted. My jaw dropped.

"You've got to be kidding me." i said. He shook his head.

" I really like her.." He said. I bit my lip blood flowing into my mouth.

"Fine whatever do what you want." I said angrily and stomped off. Cally wouldnt say yes to him anyway..Would she?