Promise?

---Cally’s POV--------

Why would he say anything to them about that? I was drunk you can’t really hold that against me. Plus I bet they have done way worse things when they were drunk to. I looked down. The sun beating on my back and hitting my head. My blonde hair fell around my face and forward hiding my face. Oliver walked over to me and sat beside me on the bench.

“I’m sorry it wasn’t something I should have repeated..” I didn’t know why but I thought he was lying. His bottom lip twiched at the corners. Was he really not sorry? I sighed and stood up and started walking.

“Your right you shouldn’t have repeated that.. But I already know you..When you lie the corners of your bottom lip twich. If your not sorry just say so.” He ran up from behind me. He looked back and fourth before pressing his lips against mine. I pushed him back.

“Your still embarrassed by me? Seriously?!?” I yelled. I was done being an embarrasement but what he said in the closet. I shook my head. Don’t look back look forward. I kept telling myself. Oliver rolled his eyes.

“I’m not embarassed.” He said. I chuckled.

“Then what was the little look out thing for?” I spat. I wanted to be loved for who I was..Was that to much to ask?!? I wanted to explode but obviously that would just make him even more ashamed. I smirked at my thought. Oliver groaned.

“I was looking around before I kissed you big deal that doesn’t mean i’m embarrased jeez.” He said annoyed. I rolled my eyes.

“Whatever I have to go home.” I said and started fast walking home.

“Cally..” I heard him mutter. I wanted to punch something so he needed to back off. I then felt a strong pull on my shoulder. I whirled around.

“What do you want Oliver?” I asked. His eyes got wide.

“What happened to Oli?” He asked. I nodded.

“That’s what I want to know.” I said. He looked at me confused.

“Oliver and Oli are two different people didn’t you know that? Oliver is the concieted jock that looks down on people and Oli is the sweet nice guy that loves and cares for everyone no matter what.” I said matter of factly. He looked at me.

“Fine I’ll be Oli from now on.” He said grabbing my hand and pulling it up to his lips. He kissed my hand. I felt my heart melt.

“You promise?” I asked as wind pushed against my back making my hair go forward. I looked up into his eyes. He smiled kissing my hand again. I felt my cheeks get hot.

“I promise.” He said. I nodded.

“You going to be nice to me now?” He said. I laughed and nodded. He pulled me in and hugged me. I then breathed in his scent going through my nose. I chuckled at the smell of cotton candy.

“What’s so funny?” He asked still holding me.

“You smell like a girl.” I said pulling away laughing. He blushed.

“Cotton Candy right?” He asked. I laughed nodded.

“Its because you smell like that...Your smells rubbing off on me.. You smell like axe now..” He said shyly. I laughed.

“I feel special now.”  He laughed. I started walking. His fingers glided down my arm and his fingers intwined with mine. I blushed.