Embarrassed

---Oliver’s POV----

I held her hand. Our footsteps now going in sync. I wanted to talk to John today but unfortunantly I was with her all day. And I don’t mean that as I didn’t want to be with her but as I would have been able to stop this joke. The guilt was literally getting to me. If she found out I was behind it she probably would never talk to me..ever again. We stopped at her house. I went to let go of her hand but she held it tighter.

“Could you stay again? Please..I mean you don’t have to do anything you don’t want to...Just it would be nice and my mom isn’t here she’s working again but still I don’t want you to think I’m-” I cut her off by kissing her. I mean not that I didn’t like her talking just I didn’t want her to make a  fool of herself and that sounds really mean. I pulled away smirking as her cheeks got red.

“Love to.” I said simply. She beamed. We walked hand and hand into her house. She walked past the kitchen two rooms and into her bedroom. I shuttered eyeing the two places we put the camra’s I mean I would take them down myself but theres a thing about me being myself. I like being popular. I just liked being on top. I liked being the head person. I got the praise. And I’d probably break them and those camras costed atleast 2,000 dollars and I’m broke. I went over to her lamp and unplugged it and put it in her closet. She cocked an eyebrow.

“Uh..You do know that I don’t have a light switch so that’s the only light right?” She said. I nodded.

“The suns still out and you don’t sleep with a light on do you?” I blurted. I was crossing my fingers she wouldn’t say anything more. She shrugged.

“True.” I was going to take down her Andy Six poster but She would prolly think I’m insane. I then noticed she looked insanely nervous. Was she planning on us doing it now? She bit her lip. She then walked over to me and kissed me. Her hands went around my neck. My one hand nestled on her jaw and the other gliding down her leg and pulling it up and around me. She pulled her shirt off. She then started kissing my neck. I shuttered. She went to take mine off but I held her hands.

“I have to tell you something..” I said breathlessly. She smirked and pulled my shirt off.

“What?” She whispered in my ear while kissing my neck. I could already see there faces. What they would say about this..What they probably are already saying about this.

“If your a virgen thats fine..I am too.” Cally said. I bursted out laughing. She smirked at me.

“You seemed tense so I thought I’d make you laugh.” She said smirking. I couldn’t tell her. I cussed under my breath.

“What?” She asked. I shook my head. I hated John right now. I thought.

“Nothing..Could we do this another time? I’m sorry I just..” Cally shook her head and grabbed her shirt and pulled it on. I did the same. I could already here them laughing now. Cally plopped on her bed. I felt my phone vibrate. I plopped next to her. She cuddled up beside me. I took out my phone. My jaw clentched as I saw the message.

Dude you were going to fuck her?!?-John

I shut my phone and checked it across the room. Cally sat up.

“Why did you do that?” I shook my head. I then got an idea.

“My parents probably would want me home...” I muttered. She sighed.

“Oh..Okay.” She said sadly.

“You wanna come over to my house?” I asked. I chuckled as her sad face immediatly became happy by that statement. I jumped up pulling her up with me.

“I just gotta grab some clothes and my hair straightener.” I nodded. She then skipped to the bathroom. My phone started to ring. I grabbed it. I sighed at seeing who the call was from.

“Hello.” i said annoyed. I heard laughing in the background.

“Hey man what is it with you?” John asked.

“What the fucks with you?!? I like her and your suppose to be my friend and if I have to deal with this shit just cuz I like a girl you guys dont aprove of. Your not my fucking parents I’m done with this joke.” I said angrily.

“Dude I’m sorry...I really am.” I sighed.

“I’ll talk to you tomorrow and we really do need to talk..” I heard him sigh.

“Ok love you man.” He said. I chuckled.

“Love you to hahaha.” I laughed as I shut the phone. Cally ran out with a bag that said bite me. I chuckled and pulled her close.

“Love the bag.” I said. She chuckled.

“Are you gay now?” She asked playfully. I chuckled and pulled her behind me out of the house. She stopped.

“Wait..Do you think your parents will like me?” She asked looking up at me. I laughed.

“They will I promise okay come on.” I said pulling her. She wouldn’t budge.

“I’m nervous.” She said. I chuckled and walked over to her and cupped her face in my hands. I kissed her lips.

“They will love you just like I do.” She beamed.

“Aww you love me?” She said laughing. I nodded.

“Yes I love you now move yo skinny ass along.” I said. She laughed and shook her head.

“I don’t wanna walk anymore..” She said smirking at me.

“Is that suppose to give me a little hint?” She giggled and nodded and put her arms up.

“Piggy Back ride!!” She screeched happily. I chuckled and turned around. She giggled and put her bag up around her shoulder and jumped on my back. I held her legs and her arms fell down my shoulder. I laughed.

“Your such a two year old.” I said amused. She giggled.

“No I’m two and three quarters! Get it right Mr. Oliver.” She said laughing. I chuckled.

“If I’m Mr. Oliver..Would you want to be Mrs. Oliver?” I said playfully. She giggled.

“That’d be interesting...My mom wouldn’t be happy about me getting married at 17.” He laughed.

“Well if you were preg-” She cut me off.

“Ewww Oli!! I don’t plan on having kids until after college.” She said. I chuckled.

“Way to be responsible.” I said. My house came into view. I walked down the stone pathway into the house. I plopped her down. She giggled and brushed her hair back. I went to open the door but she stopped me.

“Wait..Do I look okay?” She asked nervously and looked down at herself. I chuckled.

“you look beautiful okay now come on.” I said and opened the door pulling her in behind me.