35- The confession

3rd person POV

"Hey Akashi, I have something to tell you." Azemi said while they were slow dancing.

Her grip tightened on his hand and shoulder. Akashi looked at her heterochromatic orbs with concern, "What is it?" He asked.

Akashi was supposed to know, but unfortunately he didn't have his emperor eye yet...

"Me and the girls are moving back to America." Azemi spoke in monotone.

"What?!" Akashi yelled/whispered.

"Yeah, take care of everyone for me." Azemi rested her head on his shoulder.

"It can't be helped, okay then I'll be waiting." Akashi sighed.

"You don't even like me." Azemi said dumbfounded.

"Why are you leaving anyway?" Akashi asked.

"I have an urgent meeting in America, my father collapsed and they are thinking of making me the CEO of our company. Since I'll be gone for a really long time, I'm bringing the girls with me." Azemi sighed.

"Okay then, I make this clear." Akashi stated.

"Huh?" Azemi smirked.

"I love you and you only." Akashi grabbed her chin and his lips touched hers. Azemi let him have his way, and she kissed back.

Akashi put his words into his actions. He wrapped his hand around her waist and pulled the girl closer to him.

I'll be waiting for my empress to return...

---

"Yo, Ahomine!" Akine called for Aomine.

"Hah? What is it?" Aomine asked.

Akine didn't say anything, but she just kissed Aomine on the lips and pulled away.

Aomine blushed for a moment, but it turned to a grin. Aomine grinned, "Hnnn... So you want some of this?" He teased.

"You Aho, I'm going abroad." Akine sighed at her boyfriend's cocky attitude.

"WHAT?!" He yelled catching everyone's attention.

"Shut the f*ck up!" Akine slapped Aomine.

"The f*cking hurts a*shole!" Aomine whispered, but he growled at Akine.

"You know what... Forget it." Aomine grinned.

"What?" Akine slightly shivered because of the aura change.

Aomine trapped Akine's hands on the wall, "Give me enough kisses to last." Aomine grinned as he kissed Akine.

"You Aho..." Akine laughed.

---

"Tetsuya-kun..." Kazuto hesitated.

"Yes?" Kuroko answered.

Kazuto hugged Kuroko and put her head on his chest. Kazuto looked up at Kuroko...

"I'm leaving for America, Tetsuya-kun." Kazuto had a hint of sadness in her monotone.

"When?" Kuroko asked, his eyes slightly widened.

"After the homecoming." Kazuto frowned.