Chapter 10- Rejected {Aomine}

{ A/N: 

WASSUP?! It's AnimeBeats, and I'm going to be updating this chapter! Muhahaha the pervy unicorn has returned! Unfortunately I can't do any lemons/smuts just yet... 

They are still in Junior high/middle school. Just wait till they are in highschool... *smirks*

Be expecting some lemons...

If you can't take it, don't read it.

RVC: Wow... can't you just put the lemons at the end of the book? That way, the readers can decide wether they wanna finish it or not.

Yeah... Sure whatever, it's your account so Bleh~

Now... Enough talking! Daiki is OOC af, but just deal with it. }

~3rd person POV~

It's been a month since the kidnap, it's been a month since Dema questioned herself, it's been a month...

and the Generation of Miracles fell for the girls even harder...

The limo shows up in front of Teiko middle school, and the seven people get out. Azemi pushes her sunglasses above her head, and Akashi walks to the red head.

"Azemi, did you fill out the papers for the tournament?" Akashi's voice was coated with authority.

"Yes, I finished it last night, you don't need to inform me nor remind me. I don't need a pure looking out for me." Azemi returned the authority tone back.

"Peasant I would watch my tone if I were you." Akashi growled.

"Pure, you have no right to tell me what to do." Azemi glared.

' Sheesh... The captains are arguing so early in the morning. ' both groups thought.

"Ohayou (Good morning) Tetsuya-kun." Kazuto pecked Kuroko's cheek.

"Ohayou (Good morning) Teske-chan." Kuroko intertwined his fingers with Kazuto's.

They all looked at the teal blue heads, "AHHHHHH! WHEN DID YOU GET THERE?!" They all screamed.(of course except the red heads) 

"We've been here the whole time." Kuroko and Kazuto said in unison with their monotone voice.

"Kisecchi! Our first combined shoot was a big hit ssu!" Koko raised her voice at Kise.

"Ryana-chin... *munch* Your so loud." Makiko ate a pocky stick.

"Sugoi (Wow) Kokocchi, we should do it more often ssu." Kise yelled back.

"Midorima, What was your lucky item for today nanodayo?" Memida squeezed her green hairbrush.

"I have a game controller nanodayo." Midorima replied.

"OI MIDGET!" Aomine yelled.

"WHAT THE F*CK DID YOU JUST SAY MUSCLE FREAK?!" Akine scolded.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" Aomine screamed.

"TEME I SAID-" Akine was going to yell again, but Moken stabbed her hip.

"Teske, aren't you supposed to be stabbing Dema on the hip nanodayo?" Memida asked.

"I don't know." Kazuto replied with no emotion.

"Maki-chin, can I have a pocky?" Murasakibara asked.

"Hai, but *munch*where is your *munch* food Mura-chin?" Makiko tilted her head to the side.

"I don't know Maki-chin." Murasakibara replied.