Chapter 5- Koko and Memida

{ I hate camp so much >.<

It's so early and I get home REALLY late.... I don't get to have my naps xD

Anyway enough talking :3

Enjoy! ^.^ }

~Koko POV~

Sezucchi left us...

I sigh in relief, she didn't kill me today...

I head to my modeling studio, because I have enough time. "Hello Koko-chan!" My manager comes running towards me

"Hi ssu." I smile as she takes out her clipboard

"Ne, Can I get some shots in before 8? I need to be home by 8, and there's still a lot of time left... So I was wondering if you could squeeze in some shots ssu." I look at her, she nods her head.

"Yeah, we have a combined shoot with another model. We can do half of it today and just finish it on Friday...." She looks up from her clipboard

"Yay! So who is my modeling partner ssu?" When I asked her smile died

"Gomen'asai (sorry) you meet your partner in the room." She grabbed my wrists and led me to the far room,

"Ne, this isn't where I usually take shoots ssu." I look around...

She stops at a bright red door with white handles, she pushes it open revealing a blonde male with bright golden orbs. "KISECCHI SSU?!" I am shocked.... This is my partner?!

Oh no....

My manager knew my situation, but still made me have a male as a partner. "Hello Kokocchi ssu." He smiled I nodded and walked past him.

"So mean ssu." He pouted

' You must never fall in love with a guy Ryana, they aren't worth your time. Please that's my last request from you... ' Oneecchi's voice still echoed in my head

"Gomen'asai Koko-chan... I just wanted you to get over your trauma-" She was apologizing like crazy..

"Ne, it's okay... Let's get this over with ssu." I forced a smile

What theme shall it be? The coworkers led me to another room and they led Kisecchi to another room. We stop at this one room, and they pull me inside to do my makeup and get me ready. I am wearing a white shirt, the white shirt ended right above my belly button, and my shoulders were showing.

{ A/N: I suck at describing, so just ignore me and skip this part xD }

They found light blue jeans, but these jeans were ripped jeans. They kept my blonde hair down and curled it, my manager suggested to have normal make up. So they did just that... Once I was done I was led back to the same room Kisecchi was waiting in. His mouth was open and it was awkward for a few seconds. I try walking up to Kisecchi, but everytime I step forward he steps back.

He is also wearing a white shirt, but he was wearing dark blue jeans. His bangs were swept to the side, "Okay, so now... We shall start the combined photo shoot!" The host looks at us and walks towards me and Kisecchi.

"Ne, Kise do you have a girlfriend?" He looked at Kisecchi. Kisecchi was slightly blushing, obviously the host didn't see it but I did. "N-N-No! Why ssu?" He stuttered

I tried holding in my laughter at his reaction but I ended up giggling. Kisecchi rubbed the back of his head and chuckles. "Okay then, because I didn't want your girlfriend to be mad because of this....Now for the shoot I need both of you to act like a couple and pretend it's your first date." The host said it so calmly....