Chapter 25- Special Guest

3rd person POV

Everyone was in their separate rooms except Natsumi and Azemi.

Azemi and Natsumi were in the living room watching tv and talking casually.

"But really though, you opened a lot more." Natsumi made an exploding expression and even moved her arms.

"Honestly this hasn't changed." An unfamiliar voice said from behind the couch.

"Don't tell me..." Azemi trailed off.

"YUU-CHAAANNN!!" Natsumi screamed and hugged him.

By now everyone came out of their rooms, "God what's the ruckus about?" Akine growled.

Everyone spotted an unknown figure...

That figure had white hair, with neon yellow orbs. They also had a black shirt with headphones on their neck. The person had black jeans with a small chain on the left.

"Wassup?" The figure smiled.

"Yuu-chan! Welcome back!!" Natsumi let go of the white head.

"Yuu how did you even get in?" Azemi asked.

"Not telling." Toshiaki laughed.

"Who are you?" Akashi demanded an answer.

"Doesn't he remind you of someone Natsu?" Toshiaki asked Natsumi.

"Exactly what I thought!!" Natsumi laughed.

Azemi smacked both of them in the heads, "Damare." Azemi sighed.

"So I don't get a welcoming kiss Sezuka?" Toshiaki teased.

' He called her by her first name!! ' Everyone screamed mentally. (Except Kuroko, Kazuto, Azemi, Akashi, Toshiaki, and Natsumi)

' A kiss? In your dream peasant... Her sof- WHAT AM I THINKING?! ' Akashi clenched his fists, and he tried to conceal his anger...

"No, a mere pure like yourself doesn't deserve one." Azemi smirked, she knew what Toshiaki was trying to do...

"Eh?... Come on! Drop the facade and at least give me a hug!" Toshiaki whined.

"Yuu-chan still hasn't changed." Natsumi laughed.

"Agreed." Azemi mumbled.

"So.... Who are you?..." Akine repeated Akashi's question from earlier.

"Oh, sorry. I'm Natsu and Sezuka's childhood friend, Yuu Toshiaki." Toshiaki bowed and smiled.

"By the way... Yuu-chan you look more like a bishie now! What happened?!" Natsumi gasped.

"Se~cret." Toshiaki grinned.

"Tell her now, she's going to keep bothering me later if you don't answer." Azemi laughed.

"Sezu-chin your not in character." Makiko left and went in the kitchen to get snacks.

"Whatever! Sezuka is adorable the way she is!" Toshiaki hugged Azemi.

Azemi tried to get out of his grip, but Toshiaki didn't budge. "Wow... Usually it's Sezu-chan that's stronger..." Natsumi stared at the two.

A certain red head was extremely irritated and his eye was twitching...

"Your too clingy to Sezu-chin." Makiko came back trying to open a bag of chips.

"Amicchi! Stop eating junk ssu!" Koko tried warning the female titan.