Chapter 20- Koko and Kise

I know I introduced Natsumi...

But she hasn't been showing up in like the past few chapters...

So I'm just going to make her be rejected and become a supporter character...

Natsumi: HEY!

What?! Leave me and my plot alone! I'm going to make the ships sail and you can't stop me!

Natsumi: Yes I can stop you!

BLEH~
You can't stop me! I created you!...

Holy sh*t that sounded weird...

Natsumi: Yup...

( ゚д) ... ( ゚д) ... ( ゚д)

~3rd person POV~

The blonde duo wore matching hats, and sunglasses. Koko wore a yellow tank top and ripped jeans, while Kise also wore a yellow shirt but he was wearing dark blue jeans.

"Ma! Why do we have to be in disguise ssu?..." Koko pouted.

"I don't want to be chased around by fangirls. I want to spend time with Kokocchi." Kise told the blonde female.

"Let's go!" Koko grabbed his hand and dragged him to a photo booth.

Kise felt heat rush to his face because of the contact. When they were near the photo booth, Koko dragged him in.

"What are we doing here ssu?" Kise blushed, because Koko was sitting on his lap.

"Hiding from fangirls ssu." Koko lifted up the dark blue curtain a bit and pointed to a few girls.

"I swear I saw Koko and Kise around here!" A girl pouted.

"I saw them too!" Another girl started screaming.

"Look around the area! They must be near!" Koko and Kise assumed was the 'leader'.

"We can't leave for a while ssu." Kise blushed.

"Are you sick ssu?..." Koko cupped his cheeks and brought her forehead to his.

"I-Im fine..." Kise stuttered.

"Let's take a few pictures since we are already here!" Koko smiled.

Koko stopped sitting on Kise's lap and sat beside him. Kise blushed, ' I'm in here alone with Kokocchi!... ' He thought.

"Smile Kisecchi!" Koko made a peace sign and Kise smiled.

*click*

"Hmmm..." Koko thought about another pose.

Kise grabbed her by the waist and smiled. Koko immediately caught on and ran her hand down his golden locks.

*click*

Koko put her arm around Kise's shoulders and Kise grabbed her chin. They were staring at each other's orbs.

"You have pretty eyes Kokocchi." Kise complemented.

"Arigato! Even though we have the same color!" Koko giggled.

*click*

Kise brought his forehead to Koko's and smiled.

*click*

"One more..." Koko thought out loud.

"Let's do this." Kise slightly smirked.