Chapter 11.2- Natsumi Motoyo

{ A/N: Geesh RandomVC, don't be such a butt. I just wanted a little lemon (~.~)

RVC: Like I said you can do it in high school or something! They are only in middle school! *sighs*

Don't be such a downer *smirks*

RVC: Oh god...

Anyway now to the chapter!

RVC: Don't ignore meh *cries in a corner* }

~3rd person POV~

"Haha! Okay who's next ssu?" Kise asked.

"You baka." Akine sighed.

Truth or dare has lasted for at least 2 hours, but Kazuto and Kuroko have fallen asleep. Kazuto layed her head on his shoulder, and Kuroko put his head on top of her head.

Momoi squealed, "Ne, Ne, look! Kuroko and Kazuto are so KAWAII!!" Momoi kept snapping pictures on her phone.

"Okay so Akashicchi Truth or Dare?" Kise smiled.

"Dare, and don't give me that face Kise." Akashi glared.

"H-Hai... Akashicchi I dare you carry Azemicchi on your back or hold her hand whenever we get down, you have to keep doing it till tomorrow ssu." Kise held in his laugh.

"Do I not get an opinion?" Azemi scowled.

"No ssu! Payback for making Kisecchi kiss me ssu!" Koko grinned.

// Flashback //

"Kise Truth or dare?" Azemi smirked.

"Dare ssu!" Kise smiled.

Both red heads smirk....

"I dare you to kiss Ryana to shut her loud mouth." Azemi smirked.

"OI! Sezucchi! Let me have an opinion here!" Koko cried.

"Nope." Akashi and Azemi said in unison.

"SO MEAN SS-" Koko yelled, but was interrupted.

Kise kissed her. Koko wanted to pull away immediately, but Kise wanted to deepen it. He licked her bottom lip for entrance, Koko refused. Kise squeezed her leg and Koko gasped. Kise slid his tongue in her mouth. Koko didn't bother trying to do anything. Kise pulled away with a string of saliva connecting them.

Akine was smirking and had her phone out. She was taking pictures...

"Dema send me them." Azemi smirked.

"Hai Sezu!" Akine laughed.

// End of Flashback //

Azemi sighed, "Fine.".

Azemi grabbed Akashi's hand, "Since you can't carry me in the bus we can just hold hands." Akashi was slightly blushing...

Midorima took a picture of the 'slightly blushing' Akashi.

"Midormia delete that." Akashi yelled.

"Sorry Akashi, this is the only order I won't listen to nanodayo." Midorima smirked.

' Why are the green heads going out of character?! ' Everyone thought.

"So your going to defy me?" Akashi's tone screamed danger.

"H-Hai! Just this once nanodayo." Midorima shivered.

Azemi sighed and tightened her grip, "Akashi enough, your going to turn into Dema and Aomine. Picking fights...".

"What the f*ck did we do Azemi/Sezu?!" Aomine and Akine yelled.

"See... I told you." Azemi smirked.