Chapter 21- Midorima and Memida

-3rd person POV-

Memida held onto Midorima's sleeve as they passed the crowds at the festival. Memida sighed, "How did it turn out like this?" She mumbled to herself.

"S-So what do you w-want to do nanodayo?" Midorima asked blushing.

"Shirani 'dayo..." Memida answered back.

(I don't know)

Midorima was still trying to get out of the crowd...

One person pushed Memida back accidentally and Memida lost her grip on Midorima's sleeve. Midorima felt his sleeve loosen, and looked around. Memida wasn't holding his sleeve anymore...

The crowd was too big...

' Where did you go nanodayo? ' Midorima thought.

Midorima started to go deeper into the crowd to look for Memida...

"How did I get here?!" Memida yelled loudly.

She was pushed back FAR, and ended up in a basketball court near some food stands. Memida pushed a strand of her green hair behind her ear, "I need to find Midorima nanodayo..." She started walking towards the big crowd.

Memida stopped walking, ' Wait... What did I just say? Am I worried?... ' She thought.

Midorima was pushed to the other side, and was far away from Memida. Midorima opened his phone, ' No Signal nanodayo... ' Tsunderi- *ahem* Midorima closed his phone and tried going around the crowd.

' Why am I looking for her nanodayo?... ' He thought.

Tsunderi- *ahem* Midorima felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. He had no service so why did he get a message?....

From: Azemi Sezuka

Subject: Or else

《 Find Shiki, she's located near a basketball court. At **** 》

Midorima closed his phone and ran towards that place. Memida was sitting on a bench watching some guys play basketball.

Midorima walked closer towards the other green head and held out his hand, "M-Memida... L-Lets go enjoy t-the festival nanodayo." Midorima blushed redder than Akashi's hair.

"Y-You don't have to go with me nanodayo!" Midorima added quickly.

Memida grabbed his hand and stood up, "I-I'll go w-with you nanodayo." Memida slightly blushed.

Midorima was about to walk away when the guys who were playing basketball grabbed Midorima's collar.

"Yo, we're just going to steal your girl. Don't go looking for her." The guy smirked, the basketball underneath his arm.

{ A/N:

RVC: I already put a scene like that!

Ah... Oh well...

RVC: *facepalms* }

Midorima pushed up his glasses, and smacked the guy's hand off of Memida's...

"Don't touch her with your filthy hands nanodayo." Midorima glared.

' Out of character?... ' Memida thought.

"So? What are you going to do about it?" The guy smirked.

Memida thought about it for a second, "Basketball." Memida mumbled.

Midorima nodded, "Let's play basketball, first person who gets to 10 points wins." Midorima pulled Memida behind him. Memida grabbed a handful of his shirt and tightened her grip.

"And what if I win?" The guy smirked.

"You decide nanodayo." Midorima tried not to waver.

"It's so hard to keep a straight face! AHAHA you talk funny!" The guy laughed and smacked Midorima's arm. Midorima flinched...

Memida let go of Midorima's shirt and stepped back. Midorima stole the ball from under the guy's arm and shot the ball towards the hoop.

"That's not going to ma-" The guy laughed, he thought that the weird talking green head would miss...

SWOOSH

"WHAT?!" He screamed.

"3-0!" Memida yelled.

The guy ran to get the basketball and started to dribble. Midorima stood in a defensive pose and looked at the orange ball.

The guy smirked, he attempted to drive past but Midorima stole the ball during the process. Midorima shot the basketball, the orange ball hit the backboard and the guy laughed.

The ball rolled in circles around the rim, and after the third spin... It fell in the basket.

"6-0!" Memida yelled again.

"UGH!!" The guy stomped in frustration.

The guy grabbed the ball again, and started to bounce once again. Midorima stood in front and was ready to get another basket.

The guy bounced the ball between his legs, and shot from his position. Midorima jumped to block, and Midorima's finger touched the basketball. The shot missed, and Midorima ran to get it. He dribbled to the half line and shot the ball.

The basketball once again landed inside the basket without touching the rims. The guy growled and grabbed Midorima's collar. Since Midorima was taller...

The position was awkward...

Midorima looked down at the fuming person, "YOUR SO CHEATING!" He tightened the grip on Midorima's collar.

"Man purposes, God disposes. Luck is not on your side today nanodayo." Midorima pushed his glasses farther up.

"I DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT LUCK!" The guy yelled.

Memida acted, and grabbed the basketball. She threw it toward the guy's head at a rapid pace. The basketball luckily hit the guy's head and the guy let go of Midorima's collar.

The guy fell on the ground, and Memida grabbed Midorima's wrist and ran away from the court.

Once they were far away, the green heads stopped to catch their breath.

Midorima saw a red stand in the corner of his eye and went to buy some food while Memida wasn't paying attention.

Midorima came back holding two cans...

He lightly pressed the can against Memida's forehead, "Red bean soup." Midorima looked at her.

Memida looked up, and grabbed the can. Memida uttered thank you and drank the soup.

Midorima and Memida stayed underneath a Sakura tree. They both talked until the sun started setting down...

o(ω' )o ... o(ω' )o ... o(ω' )o

I updated!!

RVC: Finally!...

Meh! You don't know when your going to update starting now so bleh~!

RVC: Actually... I should be able to update on Thursday -.-

Lies!!

RVC: Wanna bet? *smirks*

No... On second thought I believe you.

Anyway thanks for all the people reading this! Arigato for voting! (^з^) ~

-AnimeBeats