Chapter 22- Akashi x Azemi

3rd person POV

Azemi sighed, "Because of Natsu we all got separated." Akashi nodded.

"So where do you want to go Akashi?" Azemi turned her head towards Akashi.

Akashi smirked and dragged her to a 'special booth'. Akashi gave the person ¥500," Two people." He said.

The person gave Akashi a bright red bow with black stripes. Akashi tied the bow in Azemi's hair and smirked.

"Let the event begin!" The guy pushed open the door, and a row of people filled the red head's view.

"Let's go.." Akashi leaned in beside Azemi's ear, "Sezuka." He pulled away smirking.

Azemi shrugged and pulled on his hand. They had to hold hands, and they went to class 1-D...

"Okay! Azemi-sama you have to try to make Akashi-sama blush. If you are successful, you can go onto the next stage." The girl squealed and held her phone.

The girl started to record the red heads, and Azemi pushed Akashi on a chair and sat on his lap.

"Seijuro... Nnh... I want you." Azemi whispered near Akashi's ear. Immediately Akashi blushed, ' Where did you even learn that?! ' He sent her a look.

{ A/N:

RVC: You know if I had a dollar every time you did that *cough* or attempted to make them do 'things' I would be able to live in luxury...

Shut up and let me ship the sailz...

RVC: *sails

OKAY SERIOUSLY SHUT UP!

RVC: *Smirks* }

Azemi replied, "Remember that video that Aomine was watching?... Yeah... Learned it from that." Azemi shrugged and it was Akashi's turn to pull Azemi to the next stage.

They arrived at class 2-E and the guy there smirked, "Yo, Azemi and Akashi. This stage, Akashi has to make Azemi blush." The guy there gave instructions.

"What? Isn't that the same as the other one?...." Azemi questioned.

"It is, but we need both of you to blush to move on. Also, Akashi." The guy looked at Akashi, who raised an eyebrow.

"You can do anything." The guy gave Akashi a thumbs up and Akashi got the message and smirked.

"This is stupid." Azemi sighed.

Akashi walked closer to Azemi, and put his arm around her neck. He smirked, "Failed!" The guy yelled.

Azemi laughed, and Akashi blushed.

' Her laugh sounds so pure... ' Akashi thought.

Akashi then hugged her from behind and slid his arm around her waist...

He said 3 words beside Azemi's ear, and Azemi blushed redder than blood...

"You Baka!" Azemi smacked Akashi's arm and got out of his hold still blushing.

"Your face is still red Azemi." Akashi smirked.

"U-Urasai..." Azemi tried to cover her blush with her bangs...

( #.# ) ... ( #.# ) ... ( #.# )

I'm too lazy to finish...

RVC: Your forgetting something...

What?...

RVC: THEY ARE STILL IN MIDDLE SCHOOL!

WHATEVER!...

RVC: *facepalms*

Azemi: You pure... Making me embarrassed... *glares*

H-Hey.. C-Calm down...

RVC: Your still blushing though.

Koko: Ne, Authorcchi... You just dug your grave. *shivers*

Azemi: *deadly aura*

RVC: OH CRAP! RUNNN!!

I'm joining you!! *runs with RVC*

Azemi: *growls* Authors...

*both me and RVC shiver*

Kazuto: Well then... Thank you all for *hears the author's screams in background*... Reading and special thanks to the people who vote.

RVC: AHHHHHHH!! *gets dragged into the darkness*

CHIIILLLLL!!! AZEMI CALM DAFAQ DOWN!! *also gets dragged*

Azemi: You guys will see Tartarus first *smirks*

Akine: Also these two Baka authors don't own anything. Only most of the plot and the OCs

RVC: THAT MEANS I OWN YOU AZEMI!!

Azemi: Mere pure... Foolish words.

Haha... *screams*

Memida: If they don't update soon, that means they 1) died or 2) got hospitalized by Sezu nanodayo.

RVC and Me: HELLLLPPPP!!!

-AnimeBeats