Chapter 23- Murasakibara x Makiko

3rd person POV

"How did we get separated again?" Makiko asks lazily.

"Moto-chin, chased us out." Murasakibara answered.

(Moto-chin = Natsumi)

GROWWWLLLL...

Both purple heads clutch their stomach, "I'm hungry Mura-chin." Makiko whines.

"Me too. Let's go find some food." Murasakibara looks around.

Makiko grabs Murasakibara's sleeve, and drags him to a Nerunerunerune candy stand. Murasakibara's eyes sparkle, "Maki-chin, can we buy that?" Murasakibara slightly drools.

"Yeah!" Makiko smiles and buys a bunch of candy using the money Azemi gave her.

Murasakibara did the same, but bought three more packets than Makiko.

"*munch* Maki-chin what *munch* flavor *munch* is that?" Murasakibara said eating his food.

Makiko swallowed her food, "I'm eating cream flavor Mura-chin." Makiko held up her hand.

Murasakibara nodded, and took a bite of her candy. But these two purple giants are so dense, they didn't realize they just did an indirect kiss.

"Here since *munch* you gave me some *munch* of yours." Murasakibara put a piece of the Nerunerunerune candy in his mouth and leaned towards Makiko.

Makiko blushed, she hesitated and ate the candy from Murasakibara's mouth. "*num* T-Thank you M-Mura-chin..." Makiko still blushing.

"Your lips were soft and sweet Maki-chin." Murasakibara said lazily, but Makiko didn't miss the blush on his face.

Makiko turned more red, "T-Thanks..." She turned away and saw a goldfish scooping stand.

"Mura-chin! I'm going to try this!" Makiko gave Murasakibara her bags of sweets, and payed the guy to try.

Makiko used the paper net to scoop the goldfish, she chose a bright purple one...

The goldfish squirmed on the net, and the net broke. Makiko started sulking...

Murasakibara saw this, "Maki-chin, let *munch* me try." Murasakibara gave her the sweets, and Makiko sadly ate her portion of the candy.

Murasakibara gave the guy some yen and tried again, but used the broken net that Makiko used. Murasakibara scooped up two goldfish easily.

Makiko started sulking again, ' See? It's like my father said... I can't do anything... ' Makiko thought.

Murasakibara proudly put both purple goldfish in a bag and tied the top. The bag was filled with water, so the fish could live.

The guy at the stand stood there mouth open, orbs widened.

"Maki-chin gets two, for being pretty." Murasakibara said lazily, but he was slightly blushing.

Murasakibara took his Nerunerunerune candies back and ate them to try to avoid Makiko's gaze.

"Arigato Mura-chin!" Makiko smiled and ate a piece of candy.

"I-If... Maki-chin is *munch* happy... I am *munch* too." Murasakibara mumbled.

"Hmm?" Makiko tilted her head.

"Your thin- *munch* king things Maki-chin." Murasakibara ate more Nerunerunerune.

Makiko nodded and started following Murasakibara around the festival.

Makiko finished her bags of candy and threw them away. She grabbed Murasakibara's free hand and walked beside him.

"Mura-chin, do you mind?" Makiko blushed.