Hate

(foxy pov) -In dream-
I walked out of my cove and saw everyone sitting on the dining table "hey guys what's going on?!" I asked, goldie began to cry "gold-goldie?!" Bonnie rubbed his back and then hissed at me "shut up already don't you see you killed his girlfriend!!!!" I teared up "I I didn't mean it... I-" Freddy stood up and came to me "Freddy ease hel-" Freddy smacked me with his paw "fre-freddy?!" tears poured out "it's boss.... And don't forget that fox" Freddy frowned and sat back down next to goldie. Goldie grabbed a pipe from under the table and walked towards me "g-goldie?! " I asked moving away from him, he ran to me and smacked me as hard as he could "st-stop!!!! " I yelled "DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!! YOU KILLED MY SOON TO BE WIFE!!! ILL NEVER LOVE AGAIN BECAUSE OF YOU!!!! DIE YOU SELFISH BI*CH!!!" goldie slammed the pipe on my head.
-real world-
I woke up with cold sweats and yelled "STOP!!!" Freddy rushed over to me and hugged me, I pushed him away "i-im sorry boss..... I didn't mean to kill goldies girlfriend" Freddy looked at me confused "boss?! Foxy what's wrong?! " I hugged him tightly and cried "Freddy it was terrible..... You hated me.... Goldie killed me.... And goldie said he'll never love again because of me... WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST LET ME DIE?! " I yelled
(Freddy's pov)
What's gotten into foxy?! "foxy I wont let you die because I love you!!! Goldie made a choice to keep you alive also!!! He cares as much as me!!!! " foxy hid himself in my chest, I sighed and looked to goldie who was on the floor why?! Why would you help me?? I felt foxy relax then he almost fell but I luckily caught him he's asleep again I yawned and laid down with foxy on my chest maybe a quick nap will help..... I dozed off and fell asleep.
(springtrap pov)
I walked into goldies room and saw the bear Freddy I think... And the fox sleeping together, I thought it was cute, I turned my head and saw goldie on the bed next to a limp and smelly cat.... She's dead I shook my head and put the cat into a body bag, then shoved her into the trash can outside. I went back to the room and saw goldie looking around "wh-wheres Emily?! " he had to mean the girl... "I... I disposed of her body" he started to cry, I sat next to him and he got up "i-i have to go check on her!!!! She ca-cant be dead!!! " he fell forward and I caught him "goldie she's gone... There's nothing you can do!!! Now lay down I can tell your dizzy" goldie tried pushing me away but I held him close "calm down.... It'll be fine" goldie was about to yell at me but instead he just put his head in my chest and cried I hugged him and let him grip my chest as hard as he could he's in massive pain..... He needs my help I lifted his chin and saw his wet eyes and red cheeks "goldie please what ever you do please don't hurt yourself.... You know what I mean" he frowned and went back to crying goldie ATLEAST promise me you won't commit suicide....
(Chicas pov)
I walked by goldies room and heard some crying so I opened the door and saw goldie crying into spring traps chest there so cute together I want them to be a couple!!!!! I smiled and went to the kitchen "everyone is going to be happy when I make there favorite foods!!" I got to work on making the carrot cake for Bonnie and springtrap then some ribs for Freddy,me, foxy and goldie and last a giant salad for everyone to enjoy. This was going to be a good dinner!!!
(Bonnie pov)
Why am I feeling so guilty.... What did I do?! Is it because of foxy?! No!!! He deserves it he took Freddy away!! But why am I not so mad at him anymore... Why is this so confusing?!?! I went into the kitchen and saw chica making a salad "hey chica! " I said a bit happy "wow you seem energetic today Bonnie wanna help me make the salad" I smiled "of course!!!" I grabbed a white cap and put it on my head "is this ok" she giggled and took it off then put a chef hat on me "there better" I smiled at her she's always so happy it's fun to be around her I grabbed some ranch and put it on the salad. I could apologys to foxy and Freddy at the dinner table.... I just hope they forgive me....

(OMG giant question that defines the whole book!!!! Jk but it's a big and important question!!!! OK here goes do you guys want foxy and Freddy to have a child and if you do how?! A.) male pregnancy. B.) adoption. Please tell in the comments thanks!!)