Day 3 (pt 1)

(Goldie pov)
I grabbed my supplies and started walking out the door "hey Goldie whe-" I ran out the door before that person could finish his sentence. I feel so bad for doing this, I ran to the vets office and opened the door "emily?!" I whispered. Emily came and hugged me "Goldie I missed you whe-" I placed 2 fingers in her neck and made her pass out, I grabbed her and brought her back to my room at the pizzaria where I strapped her to the bed. I let the tears run out of my eyes goodbye emily..... I kissed her and then I went to the table to get the spell I was looking for (Alittle witch craft I guess)
(Foxy pov )
I woke up in my bed with Freddy's paw around my waist, I raised as I heard someone mumbling. I moved Freddy's paw and walked over to goldie room "goldie?!" I said opening the door alittle, Goldie slammed the door shut then came out "so-sorry foxy I'm working on something super important... I can't have anyone disturb me" I smiled "let me help goldie" "NO!!urmm I mean you'll help later ok..." Goldie yelled. I frowned and walked to the kitchen where I saw spring trap "hey spring trap" I said as he looked at me "hey fox... where's bonnie?!" He said obviously looking for something, I frowned and pointed to her room "thanks" he said then left, I sighed and made honey pancakes for freddy.
(Bonnie pov)
Springtrap came in my room and hugged me "I cannot thank you enough for getting me out of there bonnie!!" He said happily "well if you want to thank me you can do me a favor.... help me scare the fox" I smiled help me scare foxy away. Spring frowned and let go "bu-but I cant... he's a friend" I frowned then got a idea "here put these on" I said handing him some black contacts "there now people will just thing you went angry for a minute" he frowned "ok I'll do it... when should i?!" He said as he put them on. I pushed him out and smiled "NOW!!" I watched from a distance and got ready for my turn
(Springtrap pov )
I heard foxy walk out of the kitchen and I turned around "hey springtr-..... what's wrong bud?!" I turned around and he gasped at my eyes, I took my chance so I grabbed him and threw him into the wall. Foxy was about to yell for freddy till i covered his mouth and kicked his stomach as hard as I can WAIT WHAT AM I DOING?! THIS ISN'T ME?! I kicked foxys stomach against the wall again WHY CAN'T I STOP?! I looked at bonnie.... she did something to the contacts!!! I grabbed the contacts and took them out "NOOO!!!" I screamed into the air, foxy got up holding his stomach in pain, he moved away from the wall and towards me "yo-you... ok?!" He's asking me if I'm ok?! "I'm fine!!!! You should be worried about yourself!!! ARE YOU OK?!" before foxy can answer bonnie kicked foxys stomach with both her legs, foxy flew back and hit the wall then landed face first on the floor. Bonnie got off the floor and smiled "BITCH take that!!" I got angry and started punching bonnie "WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"
(Freddy pov )
I heard a loud pounding on the wall and then bonnie yell out something. I walked out of foxys cove and saw foxy on the floor unconscious "FOXY!!!" I yelled and ran over to him, I checked his face and saw a line of blood coming out of his mouth.... No. .. shit!!!!I don't know what to do!!! Bonnie!!! I grabbed foxy and poured water on his face, he woke up with a start then cried loudly "FUCK!!!! FREDDY HELP!!!.... THIS HURTS... LIKE HELL!!" I grabbed foxy and ran to goldie room, knocking down his door "Goldie help!!!" I yelled. Me and foxy looked at the bed then at goldie "umm..... care to explain why emily is unconscious on the bed?!" Foxy asked, Goldie looked at foxy then gasped "freddy.... he don't have days...he has hours!!.... well I guess I have no choice..." I looked at him as he took foxy and strapped him to a table which was next to emilys. I ran up to foxy who was whimpering on the table "it's ok foxy.... trust gold" I said nervously my self, Goldie grabbed a book and looked at emily with sad eyes "goodbye my love..." he started crying then looked at me "for every spell one must sacrifice great things...." I stared in disbelief "a life for a life..... a cure for a sickness.... I give this life to one!!! And one to heal!!" With that a green light came from emily and into foxy, foxy screamed in pain and I watched in horror and disbelief. Foxy soon stopped screaming and laid limp. Goldie passed out and emily started rotting. ....... WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?!?!?!?

(SHORT CHAPTER I'M SO SORRY I KNOW THIS CHAPTERS TERRIBLE BUT I THOUGHT I MIGHT AS WELL DO ONE BEFORE I GO TO THE BEACH SO AGAIN SORRY)