Terrible News

( hi guys wanted to say that I feel bad about not posting sorry to keep u waiting so to make it up I posted surgery and this one so you get two chapters in one day hope that makes up for it)
(Foxy pov)
That night I slept with more pain, pain from my stomach, paw and my head everything is dizzy..... I fell off the bed and landed hard on the ground, I groaned and tried to get up but I fell back down everything's peachy... fuzzy... I'm a sleep... I let out a loud cry then felt myself fall into a deep sleep.....
(Emily pov)
I was in the office finishing some paper work "let's see sign here... and here..." I muttered to myself, suddenly a small cry probably just the dog begging for another treat I sighed getting up, I went into the med room and saw the fox on the floor "OH SHOOT" I yelled and grabbed the fox. I quickly reattached the needle into the paw and I got him some food for when he woke up when did his blood pressure get so low?! I asked myself as I looked at the electronic scanner he isn't going to make it to the morning...not like this I told myself as I began to cry. I pulled myself together and looked at the fox NO!!! I HAVEN'T LOST A ANIMAL AND I'M NOT GUNNA START TODAY!!! I quickly ran to the phone and called Goldie "hello?!" He asked as he yawned in the phone "GOLDIE WE HAVE A EMERGENCY FOXY ISN'T GOING TO MAKE IT TO MORNING!!!! NOT LIKE THIS HE IS GOING TO HAVE THE SURGERY NOW!!!! SO GET OVER HERE NOW!!!!" I yelled into the phone all in one breath, I panted and then waited for Goldie to answer "Goldie?!" I asked but all I got was static "hello?!" I said, then the door opened and Goldie came in holding the bear I saw earlier and a chicken "WE CAME AS FAST AS WE CAN!!!" He yelled. I grabbed his hand and brought him to the back room.
(Freddy pov )
OH GOSH I'M FREAKING OUT!!! I HEARD EVERYTHING THAT LADY SAID IN THE PHONE!!!! I ran to the med room and saw the bed, I jumped onto it but foxy wasn't there, I let out a whimper and looked around WHERE'S MY FOXY?! "FREDDY!!" Goldie yelled, I ran towards the room he was in and almost burst into tears foxy...my foxy! Was laying on a table with tools all around his limp body I wanted to jump up and hold foxy in My paws but I knew I couldn't so all I did was whimper and bear groan. Goldie grabbed me and carried me to the waiting room where chica was waiting for us. Me and chica cried softly as Goldie hugged both of us, then the lady shut the door behind her and got to work on foxy, Goldie changed to animal form "I need to gain back my energy" Goldie said as he tried not to cry but inside us we all cried

(Timeskip)

(Freddy pov)
I in the corner hugging my knees, chica was trying to take her mind off things by reading a magazine, and Goldie turned back to human "she's coming" Goldie said in a low voice. The door opened and the lady came out with her bloody gloves "go-goldie" she said as she ran and hugged Goldie, she cried into his chest, what she said next haunted me for the rest of my life "GOLDIE.... I MAY HAVE LOST MY FIRST PATIENT".........

(What you all think?! BTW hope you enjoyed both chapters.... I'm a go cry in a dark corner now)