Friend....?

-Freddy pov-

"Foxy!"

I yelled from the comfort of my seat as I growl in annoyance, I shouldn't have to raise my voice so much, not only is it bad for my singing career but it's hell of an annoyance

"FOXY GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE BEFORE I SEND BONNIE TO BEAT YOUR SORRY GOOD FOR NOTHING ASS!"

I snarled again as I let out a gental groan and began to wait, a minute had gone by and the small vulpine still hadn't showed up, I got up from my seat and began mumbling to myself

"that good for nothing vulpine is going to be in for it, making me do everything..."

I snarled as I got to Foxy's cove and opened the curtains.

What I saw horrified me, Foxy's body laid on the ground limp and rather pale, lying underneath the fox was a pool of his own blood leaking and dribbling down from his bruised and slit wrists. It wasn't until I looked down at Foxy's paws that I realized, he was holding my knife in his paws, the one I had left the other day, my blade.
"oh this is really bad, I have to help him stay alive or they'll really close this place for real!!!"

I thought out loud as I realized the smell, the sight, the entirety of it was enough to make our family's name history.

"... Chica, the medical supplies, Bonnie the mop and bleach!"

I yelled rather loudly as chica came peaking out from backstage with her head a mess and a rather annoyed glare before she noticed I was inside the cove, her annoyance went to fear in an instance as I heard her feet pound against the wood as she ran off to get supplies. Bonnie on the other hand groaned as he walked with a pail and mop on one paw while the other held a small container of bleach.

"why can't you just make the runt do it himself? "

He asked before noticing the blood that began to crawl down the wooden stage that was Foxy's cove. I noticed a sinister grin on her face as she leaned over the body and gave a small giggle, to be truthful she was scary sometimes, I ignored it and for the rest of the day we tried to save Foxy. In the end we got him to stop bleeding and used a small blood pint from myself to help the vulpine recover from the blood loss. I stood over the bed in which foxy laid and began to slowly glare at his face, it had been a while since I've really looked at Foxy, just as I did I noticed Chica walk towards me.

-chica pov-

I glared at Freddy as I noticed a small tear graze his left eye and roll down his cheeks, I felt myself start to burn up, not with sorrow, instead with anger. I raised a arm and slapped Freddy with all the girl power I had in me

"SO NOW YOU CRY HUH! TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH TO FIGURE OUT, THIS ISNT RIGHT, IT ISNT FAIR!! "

Freddy was stunned as I could feel his guilt burning like a candle, he seemed to place a paw on his cheek as was surprised to find it was wet.

"don't play dumb with me Mr!! "

I yelled furiously while the bear simply shook his head and turned away from me, his body shifting away from me to face the bed.

"I don't know what you're talking about, I guess it's just been a long day"

He whispered ending it with a loud sigh. I groaned and grabbed the bears ear, yanking him rather roughly I yelled straight into his ears

"WELL LET ME TELL YOU BI*** , SO IS IT NOW AFTER FOXY TRIED KILLING HIMSELF THAT YOU FINALLY FEEL GUILTY AND STOP TO THINK "HEY MAYBE THIS IS VERY BAD?? " , I TOLD YOU STOP.... BUT NOOOOOOO WHY LISTEN TO THE CHHHICKEN"

I scolded then slapped Fazbear twice as hard as the last one before turning towards the door I stormed out the door

" BECAUSE THE CHICKENS ALWAYS F*CKING RIGHT"

I yelled slamming the door behind myself.

-Freddy pov-

I held my cheek with my paw rubbing it gently as it stung from the rather aggressive blow, My mind went blank before I paused and a though popped into my head, what if she was right?

"maybe she's right...what a idiot"

I sighed and put my paws on my head rubbing my head in small circles as the guilt burned in my chest feeling worse than getting a bowl of soup spilled across your bare chest.

//some time later foxy wakes up only to find he's alone//

-foxy pov-

When I opened my eyes for the first time since yesterday I felt sad, more in pain, but mostly sorrow filled me. I had felt myself floating in a small black void, it was a nice relaxing expirence,one I had desired. I looked up at the ceiling ignoring the pain that ached my entire arms only to start to cry.

I'm back and so is this nightmare.

I suddenly felt a sinking feeling in my chest and rolled onto my side to lay there and watch the time pass. When I had turned Freddy was asleep on the small torn through sofa he had moved besides my bed, I was surprised to see Freddy here but that surprise was quickly replaced with anxiety as I began pondering over what sinisterly things Freddy would do to me when he woke up.

-Freddy's pov-

I knew he was awake, I knew he was staring at me, I knew his thoughts and his reaction, I just knew. I kept my eyes closed and my entire body breathing steadily, it was my time to think, the thoughts ran through my head at what I was to do now. I felt a strong hatred for foxy but I couldn't ask myself why? The thought of my own father came into mind as did a memory of my own self, I was young and careless, getting smacked around by my father for being loud and what he'd like to say, a

"overly abnoxious cub"

Then like a dial, it clicked. Foxy had reminded me of myself when I was younger, I had always feared turning into my father so when I ran away from home to become a singer I guess that's where I got my father's roughness. I felt terrible, now nothing but a massive bully and killer ran through my name.

I slowly opened my eyes and looked at the vulpine who's eyes suddenly widened as I had opened them.

"listen I know this isn't going to make up for what I've done but... I'd like to apologize, I'm sorry for the way I acted, the way I treated you, I guess I was just angry at you f-"

I was stopped by a raspy, dry and weak voice as foxy lifted his head slowly off the pillow

"I accept... "