Cutting

(foxy pov)

I laid in my cove with the stench of blood lingering in the air, blood was all I could smell,  all I could see,  as I tried getting up my weak arms forcing my body upright I suddenly had the taste of blood filling my mouth. I spat blood out, a deep red and thick blood onto the floor making me cough and gag out,  nothing was worse than the taste of blood. I managed to make it to my bed after a few attempts, most were me falling back to the floor,  I tried patching myself up with the little supplies I had left in my cove, it was enough to stop the bleeding,  but not enough pain killers to sooth the aches. I laid in bed with my paw on my head and my head laying back against the torn up pillow before I suddenly heard freddy call my name, I sighed and stood up limping my way over to the parts and service room, where Freddy was sitting. I am hoping freddy is in a good mood

(Freddy pov)

I growled in annoyance as my patients dwindled and my freak of a slave wasn't hurrying any more

"ay lad I be here what ye nee-*hack**cough*"

I turned around to the scratchy and pain filled voice only to see blood dripping from Foxy's mouth and on to the floor, I cringed in disgust before pinching my nose

"foxy pick up ur disgusting slobber and then make me some coffee"

I growled as the smell began to start spreading. Foxy nodded then cleaned the blood and went off to fetch me my drink like I had told him to. I was getting annoyed that foxy hadn't came back yet

"can't that stupid fox do anything right"

I groaned whispering to myself just as I stood up brushing my self off. I was about to yell for foxy to hurry his ass up but luckily he came in limping through the door just in time,  my coffee must have been cold by now,  can't that runt do anything right?!

(foxys pov)

I had finished getting freddy his coffee when he suddenly grabbed the hot coffee and tossed the hot liquid onto me, landing on my stomach making me wince in pain before I let off a weak yet loud cry of pain. Before I could continue to sob my eyes out I felt Freddys massive paws punch my stomach then yelled at me for being to loud, he told me to shut up before he gave me another one. I did what I was told before limping back to my cove shutting my muzzle tightly as u tried extremely hard not to let out a sound while tears streamed down my aching face and onto the floor. I knew I had no more medical supplies so I ripped part of my shorts and prepared myself,  it made no sense hurting myself after all the blows my body took in but to me, it felt like a relief to just be able to expirence something I was able to control. I sighed as I pulled out the blade Freddy had forgotten inside of my cove and began staring into the shiny metal. As I looked into the shiny metal I lost it,  tears began flowing off my face like a waterfall during rainy season, I looked at the face staring back at me,  it was no longer a cheerful and happy pirate the kids loved... No... It was now a sad desperate torn up fox looking for a reason or a way to get out of the trouble I had caused. I soon put the dagger down,  I couldn't bare to face it anymore, and pressed the cold and sharp metal against my wrist, I was miserable I was hurting, this felt wrong,  but so was allowing my friends to hurt me, I wanted something instead of sadness and loneliness and being forced to do what I'm told like a slave. I started pressing the blade down against my fur before staring down as the sight of blood filled my eyes with an empty smile, my paws twitched but I could care less,  enjoying this was the only feeling I had left of actully doing something out of free will. So overwhelmed,  I  pressed the blade even harder against my skin,  I had to have more, the blade once again cut through my skin like cheese as I watched the blood began to dribble out and slid across my wrists. I switched the blade to my other wrist, pressing down harder this was a feeling that made me feel better but guilty at the same time. I pulled the blade out of my wrist, just as I did the pleasure was replaced with a feeling of emptiness, it was like I was standing in a dark room staring at a wall for hours,  I looked back down at my wrist then my paws then back at the blade, it was done,  nothing more to do now... The Idea of ending my life was constantly in my head, I couldn't stay like this much linger! I took the blade by the handle gripping it forcefully only making more blood pore from my wrist. I held the blade high in the air just above my stomach sobbing out loud as I was a simple swipe from ending it all...but I stopped,  something caught my eye in the distance.  I threw the knife into the floor disgusted in myself as I began throwing myself onto my knees holding my paws onto my wet eyes as I silently cried myself to calm down, it gleamed. I picked my head up as my cheeks turned red and puffy while my eyes wouldn't stop, I stood from the ground and walked to the shiny picture underneath a old table ignoring the drops of blood that fell from my wrist onto the filthy floor,  I stopped when I got to the table and stared down at a photograph... It was beautiful. A picture. A story that once made me happy,  me, Freddy, Chica, bonnie... All standing with the kids in the middle of us... What a beautiful picture.