Kennel

( Freddy pov)
"Chica is there anything we can do to help foxy" I yelled almost panicking "FREDDY I DON'T KNOW.... THERE'S NOTHING HERE ABOUT CURING INTERNAL BLEEDING" she yelled back with tears in her eyes. We both looked at each other and yelled at the exact same time "GOLDIE!!!!". Goldie came in rubbing his eyes "wtf do you wa-.... what happened to foxy?" He asked looking at my poor fox, "chica says internal bleeding... please help us.... your the only one with magic" he frowned and turned human "fine get foxy ready and in a kennel I'll t as keep him to the vet" I was amazed he can do that. I grabbed foxy and rushed him into my room "freddy... wh- *hack*" I laid him in my bed and took his brown shorts off, I looked at his member and blushed, foxy blushed darker than me, I quickly sat him up and he reached for his pants "foxy stop... regular foxes don't wear pants" he sighed and coughed up more blood. Chica came in with a kennel and a leash for foxys collar, I grabbed the leash and put it on his collar "fr-freddy.... leave... shorts *hack* shorts..." I frowned but knowing foxy he wouldn't leave without them, so I put his shorts on again and put him in his kennel, that's when he started panicking.
(Foxy pov )
My stomach was in so much pain, I can feel the blood leaking from my mouth and onto the floor I could feel everything. Freddy had put me in a kennel and I started trying to get out I hate kennels with all my heart.
(Flashback)
I sat in my kennel as my owners took me home from the vets I looked at my tiny paws that the vet took so long looking at, I knew I was different and I liked it why is he able to stand? Why is he able to talk? Why is he able to understand? The vet kept asking. Suddenly I felt someone pick up the kennel and move it towards them, it was my owners dad, I smiled and wagged my tail but he frowned "why can't I just have a regular pet for once?!" He said as he threw me out the car. I spun in the air until I hit the floor and started rolling, I was crying the whole time mostly because of the pain but also because my owner just abandoned me. I finally stopped rolling as I hit a wall, I stayed in that kennel for two days.... no food... no water .... until a random person came by and took me inside little did I know that was goldie
(Flashback over)
I shook around and tried opening the kennel but it wouldn't budge, "foxy calm down... it's ok... look take this with you" he said in a calm and gentle voice, he held out a cute freddy plush, which I instintly grabbed and hugged it smells like freddy too. I didn't notice but I had been purring at the plush and Goldie started taking me put the door... WITHOUT FREDDY?! I whimpered and hugged my belly with my tail and the plush with my paws.

(Yay another question I can make a chapter on foxys visit to the vet or I can skip to when he comes back your choice)