Goldie ' Date

( Goldie pov )
I cried on the floor I can't seriously be doing this right?! I got up bu-but foxy needs us!!!! But I can't do it!! I growled in fustration and knocked down my drink I have to do it there's no other way.......well I guess I might as well check....
(Flash back to goldie date)
I nervously drove the car up to emily office and honked. While I waited I fixed my tie and put my blond hair back "hey Goldie I'm ready for our date" I jumped and turned around, I saw a the prettiest girl ever she had the best curves the best face.... the best everything! My mouth had been left opened so I guess I looked like a creepy stalker "i-i-im so sorry mam..... b-b-but I'm waiting for my date..." she giggled and I started blushing "Goldie it's me emily... are you ready?!" My jaw fell to the floor "wow emily...... your flawless..." she smiled and then closed my mouth, I looked away in embarrassment and started driving, me and emily talked about foxy for a while then it went to sports then to fashion which for some reason I really liked, then we stopped in front of a really fancy place I picked out it was called Cales, I took emily hand and walked in. I looked all around the place and saw a bunch of fancy looking people "hello sir do you have a reservation?!" I turned and saw a person looking at us "oh yes um I reserved a table for two... name in goldie" he checked his list and smiled "right this way sir" he led me and emily to a table right next to the window "wow Goldie this is so romantic of you!!" Emily squeled. I ordered our drinks and food "so Goldie I was thinking how come you always were the same type of clothes?!" I looked down at the plate should I tell her about my bear form?! She does love animals!! I looked back at her and smiled "I'll tell you later don't worry" she smiled back at me, I held her hand and leaned in to kiss her, as I closed my eyes I felt a cold metal on my lips. I opened my eyes and saw that emily was holding a fork in front of her lips "wow calm down tiger we hardly know each other... as much as I wanna kiss you to let's get through our date forst" she giggled, I blushed and looked away dam this is embarrassing. Our drinks came and I smiled "thank you!!" I said and started drinking my sprite, I looked over to emily who was having trouble opening her straw "here let me he-" I said but then I knocked her drink into her lap "OMG I'M SO SORRY EMILY!!" I said grabbing some napkins and drying her dress, I didn't realize it until after but I was rubbing her lower section with the napkins, I blushed and got up then walked out of the restaurant. Why do I screw up so much?! I sighed and face palmed "Goldie are you ok?!" I turned around and saw emily holding the door out "emily lo-" she cut me off "look Goldie I should have told you this but... I'm not into fancy stuff like this... I'm sorry" I smiled picked her up "OMG great!!!" She giggled "why?!" I yelled so happy "because fancy sh*t like this su*ks!!!" She agreed and we left for the park. Unfortunately the car didn't agree with us and stopped shit did I forget to put gas?! Emily smiled "let's go walking!" She said getting out the car, I got off and walked her to the park "so tell me why do you wear the same clothes goldie?!" I smiled I'm going to tell her... and plus this form is killing me "well this might sound crazy but this isn't the form I use... I'm actually a bear... golden bear" I looked down as she laughed "haha you expect me to believe that goldie?!" I looked at her with my blushing face, she grew kinda mad "do you think I'm stupid?! If you don't wanna tell me just say so!!" I frowned "I'm telling you the truth.... I can show you" she grew annoyed "whatever... fine show me this so made up excuse.." she was being really mean actually. ... I would be too, I stood back and then let myself change into a bear. Emily gasped and then ran away "wait emily!!" I said as I ran after her, I stood in front of her and put my paws on her leg" why did you run away" I said with tears in my eyes, she frowned then picked me up "I'm sorry goldie you..... you did kinda scare me back there" I frowned and put my paw on her face "I'm sorry... but I told you I wasn't lying" I chuckled then yawned am I drained out of energy already?! I felt a hand grab the back of my head as I passed out.
(2 hours later)
I jumped awake and looked around I'm in emily office.... what happened last night?! ......... DAM IT I PASSED OUT RIGHT ON OUT DATE.......I FAILED!!!! I groaned and got up "emily?!" Suddenly emily came in the room smiling "look I'm sorry I passed out... and I dropped... and.... I'm sorry" I hid my face in my paws, emily took my paws off and looked at me "Goldie don't worry... I had a ton of fun... and it was so funny to see your failure" she teased, I chuckled and touched her cheek, suddenly emily fell to the ground and then a bright light came from her "emily?!" I yelled, I walked off the table and looked for her "emily?!" I yelled "goldie... I'm right here.." she said groaning I turned around and saw a white and red cat shhhhhhhiiiiiiiiitttttttttttt "emily I'm so friken sorry.... I can change you back... I swear!!!" She looked at me confused "what do you mean?!" I took a mirror and pointed it to her, she screamed and ran at me "ahhh calm do-" she tackled me and pinned me down...... then licked me?!?!?!? "Huh?!" I said confused "thank you thank you thank you!!!" Ok not what I had in mind... but works. Me and emily talked and I showed her how to use her animal form.... should I tell her I can't change her back?!....Nah I'm sure it's all good...