Day 2 ( pt 2)

( foxy pov)
I slowly walked back to the restroom with a towel in my hand "hey foxy wanna g-" freddy said as I opened the door "oh sorry freddy I was gunna take a sho-" freddy muffled me and shoved me inside the restroom then locked the door behind him, "what are you doing?!" I said as he took his hand off "were gunna take a shower!!! Together!!!" I blushed and started the water. I let the tub fill up half way then filled it with some bubbles might as well be romantic I turned around "ok freddy bath is rea-" I blushed as I saw Freddy's member shoot up when he took his shorts off. Freddy grabbed my waist and pinned me to the wall, as he took his hand off my waist I felt my shorts get yanked off "fre-freddy?!" I said as I felt my member touch his, Freddy grabbed me and put me in the tub I smiled as I saw him fill the water to the top. Freddy grabbed some bubbles and blew them in my face, I laughed and sat on his lap laying my head on his chest "so you having fun?!" Freddy asked as I purred "yeah... why?! Are you?!" He smiled "I'm about to have more fun" I felt something poke my entree, I moved away from freddy and saw his member poke out of the water. Freddy quickly moved over to me and sucked my neck "ahh~ freddy!!!" I squirmed around dumping out some water, Freddy spread my legs out and started humping me in my crouch, I moaned in pleasure and bit my lip. Freddy stopped and looked down at my member "ju-just do it already...." I said hiding my face from embarrassment "what ever you say foxy" I heard his chuckle, I felt freddy lift me from my waist and onto his lap where he positioned me on top of his member, I cried in pain and grabbed his chest "almost there foxy". Soon pain turned into pleasure and I felt myself relax a bit, Freddy made me go up and down which made both of us moan, Freddy grabbed my member and started pumping it "freddy~" I moaned, he went harder and started shoving himself deeper I moaned to all the pleasure he was giving me "mo-more~" I moaned. I came on Freddy's paw and he licked his paw clean, but when he finished he grabbed my member again and pumped me "FREDDY!!!IT HURTS!!" I said as I let the tears roll down, he let go and chuckled "you know I don't do well with pain!!" I snarled at freddy, Freddy came in me as we were talking "hey you enjoyed it!!" He took himself out and we cuddled for a while. I grabbed some soap and rubbed it all over Freddy's chest, he started rubbing soap on my head we both laughed this is so much fun..... to bad it'll be gone.... 2days. I got sad and let me ears drop, Freddy pulled me into a kiss and then smiled "don't worry.... we'll have the most out if it" I smiled and hugged freddy, we finished our bath. I got out of the tub and grabbed a towel but freddy took it away "huh?!" I asked confused "no wonder your furs all ruff you can't use a towel foxy... here" he said handing me a hairdryer ".... no thanks freddy you have short fur so your won't puff but mine will" he smiled and held me down "freddy get off!!!" I yelled at him as he turned the hairdryer and aimed it at me.
(Chica pov)
I was about to walk into the restroom till I saw Freddy and foxy come out, foxys looked like a giant red fluffy ball, I laughed and took a picture with my phone.
(Goldie pov)
I walked around the room pacing this can work... I smashed the desk down and kicked the wall this can't be the only way!!!!!! There has to be another way!!! I laid down and cried am I really going to do this?!..... if this is going to heal foxy.....I'll do it..... I cried harder FOR FOXY.....

(Short chapter but interesting wait till the next day!!!! OK bye ^^)