VET VISIT pt1

( Goldie pov )
My human form was so new to me, I felt pretty weird but I didn't have time to complain, I took the kennel with foxy in the kennel and walked out onto the sidewalk..... now where's the vet?! I walked a couple blocks away from the pizzaria and found one next to a pharmacy. I opened the door and walked to the counter "yes sir how can I help you" the lady asked "umm yes my friend here has something wrong with him and I'm worried it's internal bleeding in his stomach" I think I said that right...Chica made me practice that while freddy was getting foxy in the crate. The lady took the kennel and I saw foxy shake "it's ok there there little-" she looked in the crate and gasped "fox?" She smiled at me "you sure have a interesting animal" I smiled back she smells pretty I blushed at the thought, I followed the lady into a white room and she took foxy out and put him on a table. She looked at him and frowned, her face grew a dark red, "clearly this animal is suffering from abuse... did you do it?!" I frowned also "no... I-i left a friend in charge and I came back and saw him like this" she slightly smiled now that beautiful smile "well at least I know you didn't do it". She grabbed foxy and laid him down, foxy whimpered as she pressed him down "alright-" she looked at me "oh his names foxy" I said with a soft tone "alright foxy this might hurt alittle" she said as she pressed his stomach a tiny bit, foxy began to yelp and cry in pain, then he began choking like in the restroom "foxy calm down please" she said as she rubbed his back, foxy ran to the trash can and began to cough up blood. We both ran to him and started calming him down, his whimpering voice started freaking out the other animals so the lady put a strap around foxys snout "sorry foxy but your scaring the others"
(Foxy pov )
The strap hurt my snout so I tried scratching it off but I was unable to "alright Goldie hold foxy tight while I check his temperature" said the girl with the thermometer in her hand, Goldie grabbed my paws and held them down "what.. th..do?" I managed to say out of the strap Goldie gave me a perverted smile. I felt something enter me so I yelped and blushed, i tried moving myself it's cold and hard I only hurt myself more, I felt the tears pour down, Goldie held me down while the nurse took it out. I couldn't hold out longer so I laid down and let myself pass out.
( Goldie pov )
"Well looks like foxy has a fever.." she sighed and took the sleeping foxy over to a bed. "Foxy will stay here for the next three days or so, which means he will be given the hydration and nutrition needed" I looked at foxys empty stomach and sighed what am I gunna tell freddy? "Umm so is there anything I can do... to help?" She turned around and smiled she's always smiling... I like it "well I'm glad you asked but sadly no I'm sorry... you can go home and get some sleep.... oh wait here" she said as she handed me the freddy plush, I grabbed it and put it next to foxy, which made the lady give me a confused smile "oh umm sorry.... I thought it was one your kids toys" I chuckled "no its foxys.... he loves it he probably won't sleep with out it...." I said and she awed "well that's cute! Maybe I can use it to calm him down" her voice is pretty...... the lady showed me out and I slowly walked home WAIT.... SH*T FREDDY IS GUNNA BE UPSET SINCE I DON'T HAVE FOXY....maybe he'll be calm.... calm like the little lady.... I shook my head "why do I keep thinking about her?" Do I like her?

(That was part one alright need a favor ok? Plz tell me who you ship golden freddy with! Just curious to know ; ) I has plan)