Blood and Roses

Warning extremely bloody and not for those who don't take blood well also extremely emotional
( Freddy pov )
"I-i don't know foxy" I looked at foxy with a everything will be fine look "fr-Freddy will I be ok?" Foxy said as tears streamed down his face, I rubbed his back and held his head into my chest. I looked at chica as foxy nuzzles his head into my chest and softly cries.
(Chica pov )
Freddy looked at me as foxy cried in his fuzzy chest "umm hold on I think I have a book that can help" I ran to my room and grabbed a big book from the shelf, I started reading all of the symptoms from the book.
(Foxy pov )
Freddy finally calmed me down then he carried me to my cove, I looked at bonnie as we entered the cove... why does she want me to suffer?.... I shook away the thought and looked at freddy "foxy... I have a suprise for you" I smiled as he smiled "what is it?" I asked as freddy put me on the bed "well which one do you want me to give you first?" My eyes widen and I started to blush as freddy pinned me to the bed "th-there is two?" Freddy chuckled as he rubbed scratched behind my ear, my tail started swinging left and right "mmm freddy you know the best places to scratch" he chuckled and pulled out a dark red rose from his pocket then brought it to my nose "fr-freddy it's beautiful" I said as I took the rose and put it near my snout "well I saw it and it reminded me of you... it's how I managed to preform" he said as he kissed me, I kissed back and purred. (A\N I looked up red foxes and found out they can purr SO KAWAIIIIIIII)
(Freddy pov )
I seperated and looked at foxy "that's a new one.... I like it" foxy tilted his head to the side and let one ear fold down "what do you mean?" I smiled and put my hand on his head "foxy look at what your doing" he stopped for a moment and then felt himself purr that's when he blushed a dark red "fr-Freddy I be sorry. ... that's embarrassing" I smiled and kissed him "no its adorable" he blushed even darker. I got up and grabbed foxys arm "come on foxy let's go eat" I said as I sat him down on a table and brought our pizza, i noticed that bonnie wasnt there anymore but i could care less, "freddy I'm not hungry. ... I'm still full" I looked at his super skinny belly and sighed "foxy please try to eat... your body needs more food" he took a bite of a pizza then ran into the restroom and threw up "FOXY!!" I yelled and ran in after him. I rubbed his back and he stopped puking, out of curiosity I looked in the toilet and saw his puke.... it was a oily black isn't it supposed to be green?! Foxy ended up falling asleep on me so we both laid on the restroom floor, foxy was asleep while my mind tried solving what was wrong with his vomit, chica came in though the door and blushed "umm.... what are you all doing in the girls restroom?" I guess I didn't notice " oh sorry chica... Foxy came in puking. .... but the puke was an oily black... instead of regular green?!" She gasped and looked at my sleeping foxy "freddy grab his arms" I grabbed his arms back "what are you going to do chica" she put her wing on foxys belly "freddy just know what I'm about to do is going to help us solve what's wrong with him...ok" she pushed her wing on foxys stomach and foxy woke up with a loud cry, I held his arms back, chica pressed harder and I felt foxy cry harder, his tears stained his cheeks and some even fell on my paws, foxy then started choking and that made chica let go, as soon as chica had let go foxy fell on his paws and cough up blood we all looked at foxy with worry we were all calm.... till foxy started gasping then choking again, my instinct took control of me and I ended up punching foxys back. As my paw hit foxys back, his blood came pouring down his mouth and he started whimpering "chica we have to get him to a vet!!" I looked at foxy and then chica, "but freddy how are we going to get him there?" chica said in between her sobs but she was right how are we going to get foxy to a vet.... I looked at my poor little fox who was whimpering and breathing heavy on the floor....