Abuse

I woke up, it was dark and cold, I asked myself where are the lights? Within seconds my stomach churned and my heart sunk,  I had a feeling I was about to find out,with my ears perked high I can hear footsteps heading to my cove... Freddy.....I thought. I got scared and tried to act as if I was asleep, bad mistake, Freddy came in with a anger greater than I had seen before, immediately I knew I was in for a nasty day, Freddy knocked down the curtains and started walking over to my dresser, I immediately ran to the front of his path and spread my arms out motioning for him to stop. Freddy wasn't in the mood for listening, he grabbed my arm and used my body to break the dresser into little pieces as he hurled my small weightless body around, splinters went into my back while a million little sharp wood chips fell on the floor. Freddy slamed my body down on top of the wood chips forcing the sharp wooden shards into my body at once, I let out a loud yelp that followed with tears that stained my eyes and cheeks "pathetic" said Freddy as he glared down at my face with eyes of fury "because of you we are nw out of a job and our whole business is dead" Freddy roared as he took a small dagger out of his pocket. I began to shake as my body ached in pain,  my eyes started pouring as I cowered at the grizzly before me, I shut my eyes as my whole body shook in fear I waited for the pain of a knife but it never came. Freddy looked down at me with eyes of rage and greed as he told me " foxy you are not even worth getting my blade dirty" I felt my body start to shake even more, my cheeks were filled with warm tears, Freddy chuckled and called me out "wimp" before he left but the blade remained on the floor, I grabbed it and put it in a broken dresser. That's when the pain struck me my back hurt like hell and I knew I had to take the splinters off or I would be at a risk for infection. I grabbed a cloth stuck it in my muzzle as my entire body shook before my paw began slowly pulling each splinter from my back, I screamed into the cloth when the massive shards came out. I cried my final tears when the shards were free and laid on my stomach afterwards,  it didn't take long for my exhausted body to sleep,  I had cried myself to sleep once again,  this was my life ever since the bite.