I jerked awake. Percy blindly groped his pockets before squinting and looking at the intruder. Travis Stoll.

He was grinning madly and his brother was covering his eyes dramatically.

"We just fell asleep." I felt my ears turn red again. Why do we always end up here?

"Alright love birds, but breakfast is over and activities started. I would get your lovey dovey podexs up." Travis sauntered out.
Gods, he reminded me of Leo.

"Breakfast is over?," I heard Percy whine. I laughed at his pouty face. No, his whole head! Straw was poking out his bed head and his eyebrows were scrunched. His mouth turned down in a frown, as if he were thoroughly disappointed in missing one meal. That was new.

"What?"

"You're so cute," I said while brushing muskeg off. Let's go."
*
*
*
*
*
Jason pov
It was really hot. Even though fall had begun, California seemed to want to visit New York. I had missed the warm weather, but I had grown accustomed to the nice in between weather of Long Island.

Percy and I were teaching campers Greek and Roman techniques. Mostly defense. The newer campers seemed excited at the diversity and Percy and I were couldn't be prouder of our work. It was one of those days where Percy was smiling. The younger campers admired him, and he always looked as if he melted in relief every time he caught one staring.

"They really like you, yknow."

"You too."

"No. But they really like you. You're so nice to them. "

"Well I wouldn't be otherwise."

"Annabeth said you always are gentle with the younger ones. I never doubted but I knew you had some anger issues apparently."

"I can keep my temper. Well..." He trailed off. He remembered yesterday.

"It's okay, about yesterday. "

"I know, it's just. I'm not the only one with problems. I don't want you guys to forget about everything else and make me a priority. It's been happening for a while. Piper caught me on a bad day. And I was scared. I didn't mean for it to go this far. Ik sorry."

He was studying his reflection in the blade.

"Don't apologize Percy."

"What else do I do?"

"I don't know."

He laughed and pointed at me. "See! I'm not the only confused one."

"Shut up," I smirked. "But you do realize that I'll help you, I'll try. I won't invade or stuff that will make you uncomfortable. "

"You're making me uncomfortable now."

"Soooorrryy." I threw up my hands.

"I trust you Jason. I'll remember that."

"Good. I'm glad my bro trusts me."

He wasn't really listening to the last part because A certain son of Hades and apollo came walking past us.

The dark haired boy quickly looked at us and grabbed the taller boys hand. He tried walking off but Will was too stubborn to just leave. Nico looked like he was pleading with him but Will glanced our way, waved dramatically, and then walked off with a fuming Nico. He looks back with apology in in his eyes.

Percy and I smiled at the same time.

"He's happy." Percy said.

We knew that even though Will Solace annoyed Nico to death, he had made his way into the son of deaths Heart. It was cute.

"Here comes Piper." And it was true. I could see my choppy haired girlfriend wringing her hands and walking over to us. Her mouth was turned down and she bit her lip with nervousness.

Percy stood up.

"I'm sorry." They spoke at the same time. They held each other's eye contact before giggling slightly, a louder chuckle, and then full out grabbing eachother for support laughing.

"Well that was easy." I laughed.

"I'm sooo sorry Percy. I lost it."

"I know." He smiled. Piper punched his arm.

Piper smiled shyly and then looked to me with a brighter smile. "That took a lot of courage. I thought he wasn't going to forgive me."
"You're a brave person Piper."

"Still here." Percy waved his hand. "And my flaw isn't grudge."

"Yeah bro. I know.
*
*
*
*
*
*
The horn sounded for lunch. Sweaty and sore from another sparring session, Percy and I made our way painfully to the pavilion. Annabeth met up with us, concern evident on her face. But it quickly faded when she saw how happy we looked. She smiled and seemed to lose 5 years of age. She was always so worried. We all were.

"I'm good." Percy answered her unasked question.
We knew that even though the nightmares wouldn't fad completely, Percy knew he could trust us. And we could trust him.

So in a way, it was all good.

PLEASE CHEKC OUT MY OTHER WORKS

I EDITED THIS A TON BC IT IS BERY CRINGE

TBANK YOU TO THKSE WHO HAVE READ GIS I CHECKRD AND

JT HAS OVER TWO THIUSAND READS OH MY GOD THANK YOU

So in a way, I guess this story is all good.
~Noelle