Michael stared incredulously at the blond. "Are you - what? Luke, that's not what I -" Michael rolled his eyes and shoved Luke's shoulder. "Really? You've really been thinking all this time that I've wanted to be spending all this time away from you? That I wanted to spend the last five days cooped up in this house, the only living things I've seen being my parents and my puppy? You think I wanted to get off for 5 consecutive days in a row only being able to think about you and not actually have you?"

Luke stared back at Michael, not really knowing what to say. Michael rolled his eyes, grabbing the younger boy's face with both of his hands and kissing Luke's lips firmly.

"I love you, okay? That's why I wanted to do this - I was afraid we would begin to annoy each other and we would both end up like old couples who argue over everything. I didn't want that. I wanted us to stay in that new-couple-high-off-love kind of state."

Luke didn't look Michael in the eyes. He knew Michael was telling the truth and that it all made sense - somewhat - but it didn't make Luke feel any better. He fucking missed Michael, and had to waste days away from him when they both wanted to be together. He idly placed his hands on Michaels hips and squeezed a little.

"I'm sorry if it came across that I didn't want to spend time with you. Trust me; it bothered me being away from you as much as it bothered you. I won't make us do anything like that again, I promise."

The younger boy nodded in response, but still could quite bring a smile to his own face.

"Hey." Michael said, petting Luke's biceps to get him to look up at Michael. "Want me to make up for it?"

This caught Luke's attention. He raised an eyebrow at Michael, and then inquired. "How so?"

Michael rolled his eyes fondly and grinded his ass down on Luke's cock, getting the younger boy to gasp in surprise. Michael giggled, leaning in to kiss the spot under Luke's ear and whisper, "I could ride you, if that would make up for it."

Luke's eyes opened wide, cock thickening just at the mere thought of it. He nodded enthusiastically and pulled Michael back for a kiss, the older boy smirking and whispering a "thought so" in between kisses.

It wasn't something they did very often. They haven't even been dating for that long in the first place, but since they'd started, Luke could only think about one instance where Michael and he had done this together - and the blond remembered how much he loved it. It was a pretty image, Michael fucking himself on Luke's cock; eyes scrunched shut and tummy clenching when he moved in a particular way to hit his prostate. The memory of it sent all of Luke's blood rushing south, gripping Michael's hips and moving them on his lap to create some much needed friction.

Michael moaned. "Luke." He cupped Luke's face with one of his hands to get the taller boy to open his eyes and look at him. "My parents are home, we have to be quiet, okay?"

Luke smirked. "I think I'll be just fine. It's you," the younger boy squeezed Michael's ass roughly, making Michael fight to keep a moan inside of him, "that we should be worried about."

"Shut up." Michael replied simply, pushing his ass back against Luke's hands.

"Get naked and I will." Luke offered in a low voice.

Luke smiled when Michael groaned and took off his shirt in response, tossing it aside. They took turns, taking one item of clothing off at a time, both giggling towards the end when they ended up competing to see who could get naked the fastest.

"No fair!" Luke complained when Michael threw his boxers in Luke's face in victory, while the younger boy was still pushing his skinny jeans off. "You were wearing sweat pants. That's SO much easier to take off than skinny jeans!"