Chapter Six.....Ghosts?

Start from the beginning

     Creepy music and a loud rhythmic heartbeat.

     "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT ROOM WAS HUNTED?!" The teenager held both her hands on the collar of the neat uniform of the lady from before who earlier gave her the keys.

     "HOW WOULD I KNOW, IT WAS JUST A MYTH FROM 500 YEARS AGO!"

     Creepy music and a loud rhythmic heartbeat.

     Black screen.

     All of a sudden, the scream of the little girl: "Bring me more visitors, or you would be of no use to me anymore!!"

     Creepy music ending.

     Words in bold plastered in the middle of the screen:

               The abandoned hostel room.

coming soon...

     Sakinah: "I have got to get my hands on that DVD!" 

***

     (Sakinah's P.O.V)

     'The abandoned hostel room movie is out! I have got to watch it no matter what. I remembered how when the trailer first came out. It had caught my attention right away. The film looks very interesting. I do not necessarily believe in ghost- actually I do not believe in it at all- but who cares? I was watching it either way. As far as I'm concerned, this was the first time that I have been really anticipated to watch a scary movie. 

     My two best friends, Layla and Raudhah are coming by my house this night to watch it at my house. Somehow, Layla had gotten her hands on that DVD. Raudhah will bring along some popcorn and some other small snacks along for us. My job was just to get the place ready and some drinks. Today was Saturday. We planned on watching it at night at around maybe seven P.M when everything would be dark outside.We will also be switching off the lights to make it look as scary as possible. 

     The movie trailer keeps on hunting my thoughts, it has been for the last whole week. 'The Abandoned hostel room'. It keeps on replaying my mind and I just could not get it out! I wondered what would happen to that girl who had just just moved in. Would she die? Who was that little girl from before, and why was she hiding a knife behind her? I gulped. Something about the word 'abandoned' that strike my heart since the first time I heard of the title. They used a very good word to attract many viewers.

     I do not usually like watching scary movies. Firstly, because like I said I do not really believe in ghosts to begin with. The other was because most scary movies are just too cheesy for me and plain lame. While people would be shouting over the tiniest detail, I would be there laughing my heads off. Like a puppet ghost, seriously? Even if it does strangle you, you would not feel a thing because it was made up of cotton bud; it's way too soft and cuddly. Other times I would just fall asleep because the ghost took too long to appear and it bored me to death with the long boring dialogs.

     I was deep in thought when suddenly a pillow hit my head hard, "get back to reality Sleeping Ugly!"

     I was so pissed at my ten-year-old brother, Zaki. I was thinking hard about whether the girl in the movie would die and how it would have felt to be in her position- I was already the same age as her- if  only the ghost were to chase after my life when suddenly that pillow hit me. For a moment, I had thought that the ghost was truly chasing after my life and that her 'force' or something of that sort had hit my head. 

     "Come here you brat!" I chased after Zaki, prepared to teach him a lesson.

     "Sorry, sorry, sorry," Zaki began to panic, running away from me, "I called your name so many times you did not answer me. I just thought you were dead or something!"