Chapter 38

Only like 2 chapters left! Ill be writing these as soon as i can.
-Ally

---Aphmau's Pov---

I grip my sword to my side as im walking through the maze i fell in when i jumped in the well. I see a lever with a sign above it.

"Pull to fill up the well. Hm." I pull it as i hear a sloshing sound. Thats good. At least no one knows im here.

I continue to walk through the maze when i feel extreme heat. I open a door to see fire and nether rack everywhere. In the center of the room i see Lord Burt. He isnt dead though because i see his heart rising up and down. I run over to him and start shaking him but he wouldn't wake up no matter how hard i tried.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?" I look behind me to see Jeffory. "Lord Aphmau.... i should have known..." I studder back, almost falling.

"How did you know it was me?!" He cackles. "Now i can take you to Zane!!"

"But didnt you say that you hate Zane?! That you dont follow under him?! What would your daughter say if she found out you were hurting innocent people." His face automatically changes.

"......My daughter has nothing to do this." "She would be devastated if she found out her daddy was trying to force people into marriage!!"

"JEFFORY WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO?!" I stare at him terrified. A womans voice radiating from a hallway close. ALLY!! He passes me a golden lasso. "Aphmau grab him and hide..."

I nod and do what he says, i grab the Lord and hide in a tiny part of a cave. I see Ally walk through while Jeffory was faking an act. "Damn! She got away!!" Ally grits her teeth and turns toward Jeffory.

"What are you ta..... WHERE IS THE LORD?!" "Lord Aphmau got him. Then she got away." I see Ally smile behind Jeffory, though not a friendly smile. It was like she was planning something.

"Zane is going to be pissed..... Oh and Jeffory?" He turns behind her and all i see was the flaming sword go through him, spitting blood everywhere. "NEVER go against Zane." She laughs and walks out as i run to Jeffory who was dead.

"Ally..... why are you doing this." I run out of the cave, on the verge of tears. This.....This isnt my sister. Zane must have done something horrible...

I find an exit and run through it, and towards the docks. I once again put the amulet near my face.

......No Answer.

I start to get worried. I could always run to Phoenix Drop... It would be longer but if they are in trouble....

"Lord Aphmau?! Why do you have a communication amulet? Also... where have you been?!" Garroth answered.. PERFECT!

"Oh....um is Laurence there?" I hear i sigh from the other end.

"Lord Aphmau please answer my question." It was my turn to sigh.

"Azura told me that Allyson was there and taking over Brightport with another member of the Jury of Nine. I wanted to help Brightport so i went over to investigate. I met Jeffory the Golden Heart and he helped me get away with the Lord. Then we heard Allyson coming and.... Oh Irene Garroth!" I broke down sobbing.

"Sh, im going to bring the boat over to come pick you up.... Aphmau they had O'Khasis guards there! They could have killed you!" I cry a little harder, sitting down at the edge of the docks.

"Garroth, i had a disguise. Zenix gave me contacts and a sweatshirt to wear." I hear another sigh of defeat.

"Alright, just stay safe. Ill be there in 2 minutes flat to pick you up ok?" I mumble a yes as he hung up.

I took off the contacts, throwing them in the water. I also take off the hoodie and hold it. Ill bring Lord Burt to Lucinda's place. Maybe she can wake him.

"Hmph, Lord Aphmau. I didnt expect to see you he... OH WAIT I DID!" I turn around to see Ally. Not my sister. A MONSTER...

"Allyson do you remember me?!" She shakes her head, slowly putting up her sword.

"From where?! We havent even met in person until now. Zane told me your trying to go against O'Khasis. My Home." She holds the sword to her side.

"We are sisters!!" I see her eye turns slightly red. "No, we are not. You have been trying to...... Oh look! Your savior is here! Too bad he is too late huh?!"

She starts sprinting towards me with her sword outstretched, as i block my face with my arms, as i stop crying.

KLANG

I move my arms to see Garroth blocking her sword with his. She smirks as she puts down her weapon. She was really close to me so i got a good look at her armor. It was midnight black. A silver O'Khasis cross engraved in the middle. Kind of like Garroth's armor except way more sturdy. It had black knives in coasters around the waist and a coaster for her sword.

She puts her sword in her coaster and walks off. In a split second i see Garroth put his sword away to pull out his bow and shoot towards her. "GARROTH NO!"

As soon as he shoots it he faces straight at me. I look over towards Ally who looks over at us not even flinching. I see she is holding the arrow in her hand, as about 3 O'Khasis guards run over. She stops them, as she slowly walks over towards Garroth who looks back over at her. I run over close to him scared now.

Once she gets close to him he pulls back out his sword as the guards walked in front of her. She walks through them as Garroth swings the sword. This time i block his sword. She smiles widely and hands him the arrow.

"Dont ever underestimate me Garroth. I know your secret." She turns towards me.

"Lord Aphmau, you should be glad i joined the Jury of Nine. If i didnt, Garroth would be attacked by Zane. You know he was trying to get me to marry him right? If i didnt become one then he would take away Garroth. Im on their side Aphmau." She starts to walk away.

I start crying again, as Garroth stares at them bewildered. "ALLY YOU ARENT ONE OF THEM!! YOU ARENT EVIL! YOU ARE MY SISTER AND YOU NEED TO REMEMBER! LAURENCE MISSES YOU SO MUCH! ALMOST AS MUCH AS I DO!!"

She stops walking as she tells the guards to go. "Lady Aphmau. I will not, nor ever have been one of you guys. My brother told me to do this. You dont know who you are talking to."

Then she walks off.

Alrighty guys!! WOOT WOOT ITS OCTOBER! Well like its the 3rd..... but whatever. Thanks for reading! ALLY OUT!
-Ally <3

Song Of The Chapter: If Only
Artist/Artists: Dove Cameron
Original Or Cover: Original