Chapter 31

---Laurence's Pov---

I recognize that voice, i just dont know from where.

"Everyone should know a past....
Jury Of Nine." I see Garroth look at me surprised.

"HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT?!" She slowly backs away and she takes of her mask. Covering her face with her hands before we could see. I noticed though. One of her eyes were red and the other purple. Her hair was black other then the bottom half which was dark turquoise. She has a bleeding scratch from her chin to one of her ears

"Allyson? Your a Jury of Nine?" I see Garroth

"YOU NEVER ANSWERED ME!! HOW DID YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT?!?!" I step forward.

"Its simple, your old Jury of Nine name was Allyson the Fire Sword. Not to mention you have extremely good healing magicks." She scowls at me.

"And i quit, so dont fret. I hate Zane and all of his minions. I now work to heal people, and im sorry to scare you."

DID HER EYE JUST TURN YELLOW?!

She bows and and smiles. "I never properly introduced myself. I am Allyson, or Ally as i would like to be called."

Garroth bows. "Hello im Garroth and the head guard here at Pheonix Drop."
I do the same. "Im Laurence, also a guard here at Pheonix Drop." She nods.

"I was at training with you Laurence. You are good, though not as good as me." I smirk.

"Says the guard who never finished guard training." She laughs, smiling.

"Touche. Anyway may i move into your village?" I nod but Garroth stares at her hesitant.

"I dont know.... Lord Aphmau is hurt. Not to mention you still USED TO BE A JURY OF NINE!" I can so tell that they already hate eachother.

"SAYS THE FUTURE LORD OF O'KHASIS!!" They both scowl at each other.

"Yes you may Ally, there is an empty house next to mine." She nods still staring at Garroth.

"Just follow me." She follows me till we cross the bridge, then she stops.

"Laurence? How do you even trust me? And what was that about your Lord being hurt?" I breathe in and turn around.

"I dont really know for the first one. I just have a feeling your telling the truth. Second during the time when O'Khasis was invading she got stabbed by a sword."

She nods silently. "If you trust me enough may i try to help her? You said yourself that i have very strong healing magicks."

"Anything to help her. O'Khasis is coming in a month and we dont have time to just be sitting around, we have to prepare for war." She nods and smiles.

"Good thing i have this hood."

I look at her as she opens her backpack while walking and pulls out a black sweatshirt. She pulls it down, zipping up the hood over her face.

"There now no one will see... WOAH!" She falls over and i catch her. Her eye turns a baby pink.

"O..oh im so sorry Laurence. P..Please forgive m..me." i nod.

"Your forgiven. It wasn't your fault anyway. That's just gravity. Anyway why would you have to wear a hood?"
She looks at me and shifts awkwardly before her eye turns orange.

"Remember Laurence, i used to work for Zane until....." Her eyes turn a ice blue.

"You shouldnt put your hood on. You are very pretty." I blush and see a slight pink on her cheeks.

"I...i uh mean.." She smiles.

"Thank you Laurence. Your being very kind to me even though i almost killed your friend over there."

I nod and we walk, talking about the village. Once we arrive at the she throws her hood up and nods. We open the door.

"Laurence-Chan? What is Laurence-Chan doing here and who is this?" She nods.

"Im Allyson, but call me Ally. I have very good healing magicks and with all of your permissions i would love to help your Lord."

"Hello Ally, im Lucinda. We would love for you to help." I nod at her.

"Well.... here we go." A bright light appears and Aphmau shoots right up.

"WHERE AM I?!" I walk towards Aphmau. "Shh its ok Aph."

She smiles and gets out of bed. "Arent i stabbed? Why do i feel fine guys?"

"Ally here helped you." I point to the floor where Allyson has fallen and i kneel down.

"Oh my Irene! Is she ok?" Ally's hand shoots straight up and gives a thumbs up and a weak laugh.

"I..Im ok, just a bit weak." She stands up and bows.

"Hello. Im Allyson, call me Ally if you would like to." She smiles.

"Hi im Lord Aphmau. Just call me Aphmau, or Aph!!"

"So i was wondering if i could live here in Pheonix Drop. Laurence said there was an empty house near his."

"Of course! You just saved my life!! Its getting kinda late so ill show you your house!"

"With all due respect Lady Aphmau i would like to show you something. You may bring one of your guards just please not Garroth." Aphmau looked at her confused, but then nods.

"Ill go! I kinda want to see what shes talking about anyway." She nods smiling and walks out of the farmhouse grinning.

"Over here!" Me and Aphmau chase after her laughing. She runs out of the gates.

She walks to a whole bunch of trees and jumps in between two, getting to the top smiling.

"Oh sorry guys, im just so used to being alone i forgot to tell you im quite agile." She laughs and reaches down for Aphmau to reach.

"Here take my hand, ill pull you up." She pulls her up and reaches down again. When i touch her hand i feel sparks.

STATIC ELECTRICITY YOU IDIOT! IRENE LAURENCE PAY ATTENTION IN SCHOOL!

She smiles and pulls me up. "Follow me guys!" We walk through a tiny clearing through the trees and we see a tunnel.

"Down here is my campsite, when you guys saw the smoke that was me having to sleep above ground because..... nevermind lets just go in."

I nod and we all walk in to see a little underground cavern filled with a tent, a tiny pot, a shelf for food, and a sleeping bag. She laughs at my admiring.

"Ill admit that i never freaking noticed that there was a village right here i swear....." Her head faces down.
"GUYS ARE YOU HERE?!?!" We get juttered out of our admiring and we run out of the area and out of the clearing to see Garroth holding a piece of paper.

"Whats wrong Garroth? Also what is that paper?" I see Aphmau staring at Garroth confused while Ally is facing towards him but her hands in fists.

"Lord Aphmau look at this poster." She nods and Garroth gives her the paper. "Missing Daughter Of The Lord Of Scaleswind..." I hear a gasp and look at Ally who took a step back.

"Guys this doesn't look like me..." I nod staring at the poster.

That Looks Like........ Ally!

Thank you all for reading the chapter! I dont have much to say but thank you guys soo much! The reason i picked this chapters song is because the new character has... a color changing eye.... im done. Alrighty imma work on another chapter. I gotta go!
-Ally <3

Song Of The Chapter: Eyes Wide Open

Artist/Artists: Sabrina Carpenter