Chaper 24

Sorry everyone for such a long space in between chapters. It was my birthday 9/18 So i couldnt really do much about it. Anyway this should be up by monday so woo!
-Ally <3

---Garroth's Pov---

I stand there in awe. Its not just that my heart is broken its EVERYTHING else. Its about Zane, Laurance, Aphmau, Brightport, Nether, EVERYTHING!! I stand there for about 5 minutes. Wait..... She may be going to save Laurance. I just cant be sitting around!! I snap back into reality and grip my sword with all my might. I pull it out and run to the guard tower where i saw Dante last. I knew he was closer then anyone else. "Garroth whats wrong? You look pale!" I look up to see him. "Aphmau tried........save Laurance..... Nether Portal......" "Garroth you need to breathe!!" I catch my breath and begin to speak. "I heard Aphmau scream and i ran in. She asked where a nether portal was to sa....save Laurence." He gasps when i said Laurence and I nod. "We got in a huge fight and she stomped off. I told her the Lord of Brightport may know where one is so shes probobly there now. Shes going to go in the nether." Dante also looks pale but pulls out both of his mythril katanas. "We have to go find her. The village cant be without Aphmau, she has already done so much for the village." I nod getting more worried then ever. I grab the strongest 2 helmets and armor we have and we put it on. "Lets go. I have two small boats just in case she left already." He nods and we run to the docks. "Darn!! She already left we have to hurry Garroth!" I put down the two small boats and we were off. Once we got there we see one of the guards standing at the docks. "Welcome to Brightport! Are you here for a girl? She has a dress on and sandles." I nod violently. "Do you know where she is?" She shakes her head and i suddenly get terrified. WHAT IF SHE GOT KILLED BY A SHADOW KNIGHT!!! "I did see her sprint to the Lords house, read the note, and run away." It was silent until Dante spoke up. "Thank you." We run up the docks and head towards the Lord's house.

Out Discussing Peace With The Werewolf Tribe.

"Dante do you happen to know where the werewolf tribe is?" He nods to my surprise. "We have a past... they will let us in. Ill tell you later." He starts running and i follow him close behind. He suddenly stop and hides behind a tree. "Garroth were here." I nod and he walks out into the tribe. I see a werewolf and i grip the handle of my sword thats in its coaster. "Hello Dante. Who is this?" I gulp but Dante speaks. "Hello Boldolf this is Garroth. Ill catch up with you later but i really need to talk." He nods and i let go of the handle of my sword. "Boldolf have you seen a woman with a dress and sand...." "Is she a Lord?" I look at Dante surprised that Boldolf came to that conclusion but Dante was intently staring at him. "Yes, have you seen her?" He nods and its like a thousand pounds have been lifted off my shoulder's. I blurted "Where is she?!" They both look at me. Boldolf clears his voice. "Shes about to jump into the nether." I freak out. "GARROTH WE HAVE TO GO GET HER!!" I nod violently and Boldolf points to the area where it was and we ran there faster then we ever have before. Once we get there we see a body on the ground. It wasnt Aphmau though.
Is th....that Laurence?!

---Dante's Pov---

Garroth looks down at the body and i just stand there thinking. Is that Laurence? It sure looks like it. The blondish brownish hair. As soon as i look up i see the portal. "Garroth. Shes insi......." I got cut of by a huge boom and a bright light. I was asleep for what seemed like an hour. I woke up feeling extremely dizzy. I saw two figures that were on their knees. "DANTE DANTE WAKE UP APHMAU IS STUCK IN THE NETHER!!!" One of the figures had a helmet on the other didnt. I shake my head and blink a few times to restore my vision. "Garroth.... where are we? IS THAT LAURENCE!??!" I pull out my sword sitting up. "TAKE A STEP BACK AND YOU KEEP YOUR ARM!!" He steps back and Garroth takes my sword. "Dante its ok. It was Zane who made Laurence look bad." I stare at him confused. "Once i get my hands on Zane...." Laurence speaks up. "Guys now is not the time for revenge. Trust me no one wants more revenge..." His hands are in fists. "......then I do. He turned the love of my life." He sighs and now Garroth's hands are in fists. "Against me, but I also know that the love of my life is stuck in the nether. Im not giving up." I hear Garroth mutter something under his breath which sounded alot like Shes Mine Laurence. Hmph Strange. I walk up to Laurence. "Im sorry to jump to conclusions so quickly. May i ask you something?" He nods slowly. "Are you a shadow knight?" He winces at the words, then nods. "Technically yes. Put your weapons down. I would need to kill a Lord to become one but i just couldn't kill Aphmau. The reason I became one was to save her. Not kill her. I held on to her which made me remember my past and not turn into a full one." I see a few tears fall from his face. He looked down, hands in fists, as more tears canme out. "And now shes stuck in the nether, with Zane trying to kill her. Its all my fault." I swear i see a tear fall out from Garroth's helm, before he spoke. "Now is not the time for a pity party." He gulped.
"We Have To Save Aphmau."

Anyways guys i really love all of you and i dont have much to say other then thanks for reading!!
-Ally<3