Chapter 22

---Zenix's Pov---

Once i heard that tiny beeping sound i stop in my tracks. I look over towards Kiki and shes already staring at me. I whisper to Kiki hoping im not crazy. "You hear that too right?!" She nods slowly and we both turn around to see her heart meter bounce up raggedly on the screen. "Theres no way Zenix....." I look at her. "I have to go get Zoe." I nod and i answer with. "Garroth would want to know." I walk towards the ocean knowing thats where Garroth was. I see him and he automatically turns around. "Z...Zenix what are you doing here." I try to speak louder than a whisper but i physically couldnt. "She.........shes alive..." He looks at me in surprised and starts running towards the farmhouse. I start running a tiny bit behind Garroth. By the time i get there i already see Kiki sitting down and Zoe checking on Aphmau. I really wanted to ask exactly what happened but Garroth beat me to it. "Guys what..... what happened?!" Zoe turns over toward us and smiles. "She.....shes going to be ok....." I smile, and so does Garroth. "The bad part is that she is in a coma that may take months." This time i speak before Garroth. "Ill stay with her." Everyone nods and leaves. I stare at her. "Hey Aphmau! Its me... one of your best pals Zenix! Your going to be ok i promise. Please just trust me from now on." I look at the ground.
She just saved our village.
She was willing to die for us.
She was willing to get stabbed.
"Alrighty im going to sleep. If you need anything just wake me up!" I smile in the chair as i head to the corner of the room.
She.......shes alive...

---Aphmau's Dream Pov---
(Bet you 20 bucks that you werent expecting this point of view.)

Im trying to move but i cant. I look down to see im tied up. I see Zane and Laurance walk up to me. "Guys leave me alone!!! Im already dead!" Zane laughs wickedly and Laurence just looks at me like he wants to cry. Laurence mouths im sorry. "Well well Aphmau we meet again. Sorry but your cute sword skills arent going to work this time." I struggle trying to get away from the ropes. "Haha dont even try you worthless brat. I dont even know why you still protect those worthless beings." I struggle again. "Laurance please help me!!!" He looks down and i see a few tears fall out from his face. "Please Laurance!! I know there is good in you!!" He takes a step back, and i start crying. "Aww little Aphmau is trying to get help from Laurence. Oh and by the way.... it wasnt Laurence talking to you and cutting you that one time....... It was me." Im struck with fear. "Anyway i should get going... Laurence stand guard." Zane leaves and im left alone with Laurence. "P...please dont h...hurt me!" He shakes his head and looks up. His red eyes replaced with blue. "A.....Aph, it was Zane. He was able to look like me. I love you with all of my heart Aph! Im so sorry that maniac hurt you. I never killed a Lord i promise!! Im not technically a shadow knight. Normally a shadow knight would forget their past, but not me. I had one person that i loved and made me remember my past. It was you Aphmau...." I start crying. "Laurance....." "You may not return those feelings for me. Thats ok, but i still wanna be your best friend." "A.....are you sure that was Zane? I d...d...dont want you harming my village." He nods. He walks over and unties me and sets me down. A few tears slip through my eyes and i run up and hug him. At first he was surprised and then he hugs me back. "I never wanted to lose you Laurance! Your my best friend!" I feel tears slip down onto my shoulder and he says. "I love you Lord Aphmau..." I dont feel that way about him, but he is my best friend. Im not leaving him behind. I let go of him. "Laurance. I shouldnt have left you... im so sorry." He steps back in confusion. "Aphmau you didnt leave me. I had to become a shadow knight.... to save you." I look down. "Did you see how i resurrected Garroth?" He nods. "Maybe i can do it myself." He shakes his head. "Even Lady Irene couldn't do that." I frown. "Thank you" I look at him in confusion. "What did i do?" He smiles. "You Saved Me From Being A Shadow Knight."

---Garroth's Pov---

I sit across from Zenix who is asleep. "Hey Aphmau. Whats up? I...I have your bracelet, that you used to kill Zane. I hope your going to be ok. I want you to be ok." I notice Zenix is waking up. "Hey Zenix." He yawns and smiles. "Hey Garroth.... Hey Aphmau." He turns to her and his face goes from happy to sad. "Heh i guess i was hoping too much." I frown. "What do you mean?" He shakes his head. "I was hoping that she would wake up if i went to bed." He looks down, and i walk over to him. "I know Zenix, i miss her too." Just then Lucinda walks in smiling. "Whats up with you today Lucinda?" "I think i found a way to wake her up." Instead of automatically saying yes i decide to actually think. "Lucinda? What could happen if you mess it up." She laughs. "Well first of all it hurts that you would doubt me, but i understand. Anyway the worst that could happen is that she wouldn't wake up and we would have to wait a few more months. Basically what would happen if I wasn't here." I look at Zenix and he shrugs. "I guess then it will be alright if you use it." She laughs and walks over to Aphmau. "Here Aph. This should wake you up." Then she turns around. "Before I do this, you may want to get Dr.Doctor. Her breathing is extremely ragged." I nod, and Zenix pulls out the communication amulet thats connected to Aphmau, me, Dr.Doctor, and him. He calls the doctor and he leaves the room, ad Lucinda looks at me. I nod. "Alright Garroth. Im going to see if this works, and hopefully it does. I also miss Aphmau." She pours the potion onto her face an it immediately dissolves into her skin.
"G..........Garroth?"

Thanks for reading everyone!! Next long chap going up once i get 2k reads. As always love you all!!
-Ally <3