Chapter 11

A/N About last chapter.... truth is i was just really hungry and wanted to make it a TO BE CONTINUED. Now that i think about it i should have continued. Well THE PAST IS PAST. I CANT STAHP IT NOW.
YOU MAY READ FORTH CHILDREN
-Ally <3

---Aphmau's Pov---

I woke up and saw that Garroth wasnt in his bed. Well dummy he has a village to take care of. He cant be your best friend forever you know.
I yawn then pet Thorgi. "Hey boy... want some breakfast?" His tounge drops out of his mouth and he starts licking me. "Ok, ok boy!" I start laughing. I grab my crutches and look at my leg. Darn it bled through. The gauze surrounding the hole is crimson red.. stained with blood. I walk to the white bag which had a few outfits Garroth had bought me and i put on a dress. I put on the same sandles but style my hair differently. I braided my hair in a side french braid. (A/N Yes im A Girl. Yes I Have Hair. Yes i Know Hairstyles... We done here? Alright lets continue then)
I walk to the mirror cabinet and pull out the roll of gauze Garroth said i may have for my leg. I unwrap the previous one wincing then put a new layer on. At least it didnt hurt as bad. I head to the kitchen and i saw a plate on the table with some eggs and a note.
Made these for you. Sorry for that stupid joke last night. That was uncalled for. Hopefully these make up for it.
-The Head Guard Garroth
Aww thanks Garroth. I grab some leftover bacon from the fridge in the microwave with the eggs and wait. "Thorgi? Food bowl?" He looks up as if im understanding and gives me his food bowl. The microwave goes off and i give him the bacon in his bow. "Here Boy" I put the plate on the table and my crutches to the side. I sit down and eat. Until i hear a knock on the door. "Thorgi? Can you go get it?" He stops eating bacon for a second to open the door. Surprisingly i saw Laurance walk through. "Wow you got a smart dog there my love." I look over at him. "Uhh Laurance why did you call me that? You never said one thing like that when we first met in the hospital." He walks inside and leans against the wall. "Well thats because you werent all the way aware that you are the most beautiful angel that ever fell from heaven." "Uh..please stop." He grabs my hand and kisses it. "Im sorry my love. Would you like to meet me by the hill that faces the ocean at 8?" Thorgi starts growling at him. "First only if you stop calling me quote on quote your love. Second only as friends." "Then its settled. You me Hill at 8. My Angel." "GAHH LAURANCE" He skips out and has a smug look on his face. Gah what has gotten into that boy?!? "Hey Thorgi... maybe we should ask Zenix and Garroth about him, because he was kinda freaking me out." He barks. I stand up letting him go in front of me the i shut the door. We walk over to Zenix's post. "Hey Aph whats goin on? Wait are you guys ok? Thorgi seems mad." "Has Laurance been drinking lately?" "No he hates alcohol why?" "He knocked on the door this morning and called me 'His love' and 'His angel' he also asked me to hang out at the hill at 8." He mutters something under his breath then says "Hmm, he doesnt do that to any girl. Not even if he is best friends with her or anything... HE MUST HAVE HOTS FOR YOU APHMAU!!!!!!" I punch him "Gosh Zenix... thanks for the help." Me and Thorgi then walk to Garroth's post but he looks worried. "Garroth whats wr...." "I Heard Zenix Yell Is Everything Alright??!?!" I sighed.. "Yes its just Zenix being well Zenix. Well anyway do you happen to know if Laurance drinks?" "He despises alcohol. Why?" "He knocked on the door this morning and kept calling me 'His Love' and 'His Angel' He started freaking me out because he never said this stuff when i was in the hospital." I look down to see Garroth's hands in fists. "Let Me Go Talk To Him Lady Aphmau. You May Continue Your Affairs." After that he stomped off. Laurance Needs To Stop Being...Well....Strange.

---Garroth's Pov---

What The Irene?!?! How dare he talk to Lady Aphmau like that. He's not aloud to talk like that to the residents of the town. I knock on his door. He answers it with an evil grin on his face. "Oh why hello Garroth. What brings you here on this fine day?" I stare at him with a death stare though i know he couldnt see it. "May I Come In??" If i gritted my teeth anymore they would become dust. "May I Ask What You Were Doing Talking To Residents Like That?!?" He stares at me. The evil face grimacing. "Oh are you just upset i beat you to the punch Garroth? If you really do love her you should admit it before its too late." "I...i..i..i dont know wha...what your talking ab..about." i walk away furious. He wouldnt. Would he?!?!