Chapter 36

---Aphmau's Pov---

I walked to the docks. "If Zane turned her evil then she may attack us. If that is the case then i may have to kill......her..." I curl up in the fetal position and cry.

I felt arms around me and i see Garroth's wavy blond hair. "No Aphmau. I will if i have to. I dont want you to go through that. Especially if it is my brothers fault."

I stand up wiping my tears and i look at him. "She cant be evil Garroth!! Didnt you say that direct descendants cant turn evil?!" He sighs, then stands.

"Yes but that only applies to if your fighting it. If you totally give up and your heart gets tainted by the ones you love. Then yes, you can turn evil." I nod and start to walk away.

"Im not letting anyone hurt her. Not again." I walk into the forest that we have in our gates. I hear rustling and i look around.

"Wh....Who's there?!" I see a masked man jump out of a tree. Holding a version of my sword but bigger.

"Wh.....Who are you?" He steps backward and puts his sword on the ground. "That is not important. You need to trust me."

I shake my head and attempt to grab my sword but my hand is shaking. Once i grab ahold, i unsheathe it and hold it in front of me. "Why should I?!"

"Because i want to find Ally just as much as you do maybe even more...." He trails off and i drop my sword. "Why?!"

"She is my best friend. I just need to talk to her once more." I swear i see water droplets fall to the floor. "We cannot do this without Laurence. Go get him, grab Zenix too. Just for extra fighting power."

I run out of the clearing.

---Gene's Pov--- A/N Ha bet you weren't expecting this one ey?

I sigh watching her leave. Gah!! My sister is gone, for O'Khasis and its all my fault. Dear Irene just please keep her safe!

She runs back shortly after with the two guards. They bow and i do too. "Aph explained everything. How are we going to do this. There is no way in Irene we can face O'Khasis."

I shake my head. "We have to get Ally back first. Laurence do you still have that amulet?" He nods and steps forward. "Yes but how do you know about it?"

"I have been keeping an eye on this village ever sense Ally got here." I sigh

"Give it to Zenix. They will go after you for the amulet but they wont be able to get it." He hands the shiny amulet towards Zenix.

"Its time for me to explain what happened. Zane made Ally think that i changed her memories because Aphmau, Laurence, and the whole village tried to kill her. Then that she should rejoin with O'Khasis. She had her doubts but agreed. On her way to the docks she saw Aphmau and Laurence......kissing." I see Aph gasp and Laurence look down.

"Zane made it look like that. That tainted Allyson's heart. She loved Laurence and once she saw that her heart broke. Literally. She gave up being good, knowing that Zane would treat her better and not hurt her. Zane is going to do anything and i mean ANYTHING to get that power." Now Zenix steps forward.

"What power?" I sigh. "Lady Irene's. There is a relic in that dimension that holds all of her power. That amulet your holding has the ability to change between dimensions. If he uses that he can get every shadow knight out of the nether."

They nod and Aphmau walks up. "Well, we have to save her." They walk out of the clearing and i slide up against a tree, sitting down. Putting my head in my hands.

"When i get my hands on you Zane..."

---Ally's Pov---

We got to O'Khasis and i see the huge walls. "Woah, this place is bigger than i remember. The houses look different and this whole castle is bigger!"

Zane laughs and i feel an arm around my shoulders. "Heh, Allyson that was 2 years ago! Of course we made improvements!"

I laugh with him and we walk towards the huge castle in the middle of all the homes. "This is where i live, we have a whole section for the Jury of Nine, and you of course are the strongest due to your magicks and fighting skills."

I chuckle and throw the sword in the air catching it. "We have made a new special armor set. Im not sure if you still have the previous one but this one is made especially for you." I smile then bow.

"Thank you High Preist...." He laughs and i stand straight. "Please, just call me Zane." I smirk and we walk in the castle. He gives me a tour of the castle.

"And here is the hallway in which you will live in. Of course we can drop off your stuff then you can do a ceremony to regain your title. Here are the rooms, yours is the last one because you are the strongest member." I laugh as i run down the hallway, Zane following close behind.

I open the door that has the name Allyson The Fire Sword and i look around. "Woah this place is freaking huge!!" Zane walks behind me, pointing things out.

"There is your sword and sheild stand, which was made so only you could touch it. There is your bed and look over here!" He walks to the side of the room that has nothing on it. He pulls a lever and suddenly the wall turns into an extra room.

The room had four rows of four dummies, and targets everywhere. It had containers of arrows in each of the two corners.

"And this is your training room, whenever you break a dummy..." He pulls out his black sword and slices one in half an another one rises.

"They create another one in its place. For unlimited training. Over here is the special made armor...."

He points to a set of armor. Its is completely black and has silver lining. It has a coaster attached to the side for my sword and some throwing knives and a bow. He walks up next to me.

"I know you can turn into a wolf, so i made this myself. Its an original set of morphing armor." I smile and hug him. "Thank you Zane!!"

"Hey its really no problem!! Get into something nice and ill be outside the room. We can do your ceremony and you can be done for the night. We have to take over Brightport tomorrow so you can be in charge there with Jeffory the Golden Heart. Your clothes are in the closet over there." He smiles and nods.

He walks out and i stare at the armor. I grab one of the throwing knives in its coaster and i feel the tip, even with the slightest touch it made me bleed. I grin and turn around, making sure my footing was correct and throw the knife, stabbing 2 of a row of four. I snicker and grab the black blade, watching as the dummy's replacing itself. I put the knife back in the coaster and walk out of the training room and shut the lever, making the wall look back to normal.
I look at the closet and open the door, gasping at all the beautiful dresses. I walk into the walk in closet and look at the sections of clothes. Training clothes, formal dresses, tank tops, you name it, it was in here. I grab a dress and quickly got changed and i put the clothes in a bin. I walked into the bathroom that was also connected to my room to fix up my makeup. First my mascara, no eye shadow could match my changing eye. Eyeliner and some lipstick. I grin looking at my yellow eye. I walk out to see Zane awaiting me.

"You ready Allyson? Our Lord is awaiting." I nod and lock arms with him. He takes me to the main throne room and i bow at the O'Khasis Lord.

"Hello Allyson. You are wanting to reunite with O'Khasis correct?" I nod.

"Alright. My son has taken a liking to you and has said that you are an amazing fighter with amazing magicks." I smile as we walks down from the throne, green amulet in hand. "I now pronounce you Allyson the Fire Sword."

As soon as i hear those words i felt my body fill with darkness.

Hey everyone i honestly have not much to say except thank you guys for reading!! I love each and every one of you!!
-Ally <3

Song Of The Chapter: We'll Be The Stars
Artist/Artists: Sabrina Carpenter
Cover Or Original: Original