Chapter 35

The book is coming to an end!! Dont worry though the sequel will come out soon after. The last chapter will be long and the other four will also be extremely eventful!

---Ally's Dream Pov---

Tears were crystallizing in the corners of my eyes and i fall to my knees as i heard him laugh. Not an evil laugh though, like someone just told him a joke. Then he turns into.... Him...

"GENE!!!" I screeched as i ran over. "ALLY!!" I hugged him as the crystallized tears fell. "IM SO GLAD YOUR ALIVE GENE!!"

He lets go and breathes in deeply. "Ally do you remember the fight you had with Lady Katelyn before you passed out?" I nod slowly, wiping away my tears.

"That wasnt real. That was me changing your memories. What really happened was horrible. Aphmau tried to..... kill you." I fall backwards. "No.....no way...."

He nods. "She did the same thing to you 4 years ago when i erased your memories." My tears were coming down like rain in a rainstorm, and i couldnt stop it.

"The other guy who also attempted to kill you was Laurence. Basically the whole village tried too. I tried to stop them but by the time i got there they.... Im so sorry." I gasp. "No......NO!!! THERE IS NO WAY THEY COULD!!!!" He sits down and cradles me.

"Im so sorry Ally. There is one person who truly loves you. That is Zane." I cry into his shirt. "He killed our parents so you wouldnt be abused anymore he wants you to rejoin the Jury of Nine."

I wipe away my tears. "Are you g...going to be there?" He shakes his head. "No but i will protect you no matter what." I nod and stand up and grit my teeth. "I will. I will serve under Zane."

The only person i ever loved...... attempted to kill me........

---Ally's Pov---

I awoke and tried to sit up but wince in agony remembering i had cuts everywhere. "Why Aphmau!!! Your my sister!!" I grit my teeth as tears started to fill my eyes. "Gene....." I was able to stand up when Garroth came running in.

"ALLY THERE IS A O'KHASIS SHIP!! THEY CAME EARLY." I scowl at him. "They are here for me. Now calm your jets." I start trying to walk, and surprisingly i was able to walk without tumbling over.

"Wait wha?!" He looks at me confused but i just kept walking. I made it through the hallway and walked out to the house and towards the docks where i see everybody.

"Here we go..." I walk down the stairs as i see people in the forest near the house. I walk towards them as anger filled my body... as i saw the only people that i never would want to see together.

WHY WOULD LAURENCE KISS APHMAU?! I gasp and tears started crystallizing in the corners of my eyes when i walk down the stairs towards the ship.

"Ally what are you doing here...." I look at Lucinda and Zoe and the tears that were starting to crystallize came down heavier then a waterfall as Laurence and Aphmau came running up to the docks.

"Just stop all of you!! You guys.... I TRUSTED YOU!! ESPECIALLY YOU APHMAU!! Laurence.... i loved you. You all broke my heart. My sister, my friend, my crush.... EVERYBODY!!" They look at me with tears in their eyes as Laurence starts to walk up.

"LAURENCE STOP!! IM REJOINED WITH O'KHASIS SO GO ON AHEAD AND DATE APHMAU!! I DONT CARE ANYMORE!!!" I grip onto my sword thats in its coaster.

"But Allyson, i love you!!" My eye turns a crimson red as i take a step back. "NO YOU DONT!!" I walk backwards and fall over. I see Zane walk over and he pulls me up.

"Lets go Ally. O'Khasis will appreciate you. Dont worry." I cry and walk onto the ship hearing yelling but one i could point out in particular.

"ALLY PLEASE DONT LEAVE I LOVE YOU!!!!"

---Laurence's Pov---

I have never been more sad in my life. Like my heart has been ripped out and stomped on it multiple times.

"We will be back. Aphmau you should have protected your sister while you could. Im going back with Ally on my side. She is going to reach her Jury of Nine form, and once she does.... You Are All Doomed." Zane cackles as he walks onto the boat and they sail away.

I grit my teeth and stare at the sailing O'Khasis has is boat. "He turned her against us Aph... she is becoming a Jury of Nine again. She is going to attack us." I fall down on my knees.

"We have to get her back Garroth!!" I look over to see Aphmau crying into Garroth's armor. "We cant worry about that right now. Lady Aphmau, there is a woman who is trying to kill you, and its our jobs to protect you. Even if we have to kill that person." He looks over at me and i throw my sword to the ground.

"NO GARROTH! I CANT!! HAVE YOU EVER LOVED SOMEONE?! IF YOU HAVE JUST IMAGINE YOU HAVING TO KILL THEM AND THE LOOK OF SADNESS ON THEIR FACE..." He lets go of Aphmau and walks towards me.

"You don't know my life Laurence...." I take a step forward so we were only centimeters apart. "Oh really? So do you feel bad because you bullied her? Huh?! Because you said yourself that you wouldnt accept he because she was a past Jury of Nine?"

"I ONLY HAD SECOND THOUGHTS BECAUSE I KNEW SHE WOULD TRY TO KILL YOU GUYS!!!" Aphmau steps forward and sniffles. "Guys you go cool down."

We walk in different directions and i walk to her campsite. WHY HER?! ANYONE ELSE JUST WHY?!?!

2 Chapters in one day. I feel pretty accomplished. Anyway im going to go. Remember to put a question for my versions of Laurence or Garroth or even both! I will make the Q&A once i get 5-7 questions.
-Ally <3

Song Of The Chapter: Stitches
Artist/Artists: Shawn Mendes
Cover Or Original: Original