[Hercules]

Hello readers!

Just a quick note to inform you that the sequel to 'Zeus' has been posted; it is now under construction.

I hope you enjoy 'Hercules' as much as you enjoyed Zeus, and one last time, I would like to thank you for your support;

Thank you.

Blurb;

[Book Two]

Following on from the events of Zeus, Hercules is left reeling. However, with death, comes freedom; one which he snatches up once he realises that his brother's heart has turned to one made of stone.

Having being taught that family comes first, it takes a while for the middle brother of the Winter-Moon family to finally get used to banishment. Lost and isolated, Hercules must learn to fight his way to the top once more; this time, alone.

With a plan set in motion, Hercules starts his journey, however, there is one person who stands in his way of victory.

Her name is Ivy.

a/n: Cover credit to littleelfin/happy_itsmoi

Special thanks to happy_itsmoi , littleelfin , AJSCURRAH , quoteslover15 , MynameisInfinite12 , aschuutz , Wond3rland_dr3amss , Janusha , bubbushh , southbaybreakers , SPARKELS , CrystalSikesCollins , bookreadingwh0re , Star_lover_22 , kitty66 , shaniabareno , __shayaaa , delicate-nightmare And many more; you have all been truly amazing.