Twenty-Four

Zeus
| twenty-four |

"Hey, you wanna fight again?"

Hercules groaned as he opened his eyes, his small bedroom still dark as it was the early hours of the morning. "How the fuck did you get in here? The door was locked," He grumbled, rubbing his eyes as he forced his tired body to sit up in bed.

Looking up, he saw the twins peering down at him, already dressed in jogging bottoms and a t-shirt, although Ethan's chest was bare, matching grins on their identical faces. Hercules' eyes narrowed in the dark at Ethan.

"What the fuck did you do to your hair?"

Ethan reached up, touching the ends of his hair as he grinned. "Don't you like it? I thought it'd be easier for people to tell us apart." His jet black hair had been dyed, a white stripe in the middle of his fringe, leaving the rest of his hair black. "Anyway," He smiled mischievously, "Do you want to fight or not?"

Hercules turned his head towards his alarm clock. "It's only six. Why do you want to fight so early for?" Eli grunted, the smile on his face dropping.

"That's what I said. But this idiot decided it would 'be fun'."

Ethan elbowed his brother, "Who are you calling an idiot? You're an idiot." Eli rolled his eyes at Ethan's immature response. Ethan scowled at him before turning towards Hercules. "Come on," He whined, Hercules glaring up at him. "Please?"

Hercules ignored him, "I'm not fighting at six in the morning, you can piss off."

Ethan dropped to his knees, making a high pitched whine. A bang on the wall from the bedroom next to Hercules' had the three wolves silencing.

"See what you've done!?" Hercules whispered.

Ethan grinned. "I won't shut up unless you come and fight."

Hercules glared down at him before looking at Eli who looked bored as he stared at the wall. "Is he always this annoying?" Eli looked at him with dark rings under his eyes, his expression blank and he shrugged, Ethan standing up, his bottom lip protruded into a pout. Hercules groaned, pulling the quilt back as he stood up.

"Dress lightly!" Ethan laughed, "You'll probably sweat a lot."

Hercules rolled his eyes before walking towards his suitcase and grabbed a pair of jogging bottoms and a vest. He ripped off the shirt he was already wearing and shoved the vest over his head. His expression remained dark as Eli turned around, grabbing Ethan and forcing him to look away as Hercules pulled off his boxers and replaced them with clean ones, before tugging the bottoms over his legs.

"You can turn around now," He muttered, moving to shove his clothes back in his suitcase.

"Why don't you unpack your things?" Ethan asked, looking around Hercules' bare room. Hercules wasn't planning on staying in his tiny room for long. When Kharl's pack attacked Zeus', Hercules was planning on taking down Kharl, as well as his brother. The killing of both Alpha's would mean that Hercules could merge both packs, creating one of the largest pack's in history. He would be the strongest Alpha known to all packs throughout the world.

However, he kept his mouth shut and ignored the smaller wolf as he moved towards the door.

The twins followed him until they reached outside, Hercules glaring at Ethan who jumped on the spot as the early morning air bit at their skin. "What do you want to do?"

Eli spoke before his brother did, "I'm not fighting."

Ethan scowled, "But you said you would."